Official Nas Thread

OrbanTrilltor

All Star
Daps
Am I the only one who thinks Cherry Wine isnt THAT good?

Like... too much Amy and not enough Nas.
I dont have anything agaisnt her, but the mixing is a bit off with the singing parts, her voice is too damn loud/harsh.

Daps
only track i ain't really feeling is summer on smash thanks to the faggeet swizz and his lover miguel :why: :shaq2:

the rest of the album is fire :dj2: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...

I dont have anything agaisnt her, but the mixing is a bit off with the singing parts, her voice is too damn loud/harsh.

i can't listen to cherry wine without thinking about can't forget about you... can't forget about you is such an underrated NaS track... simply classic all the way around!

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

This whole album isnt that good

Its got a handful of good songs ,stans wont be objective they only know one thing and thats dikkride

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not really feeling 6-9. Nas kills them all but the beats aren't great.

jamessh1

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Agreed. Out of the couple songs featuring female vocalists for hook duties the only one that stands out is reach out with Mary. Just IMO of course. Allot of guys are feeling that song " you wouldn't understand" and that's another track that just didn't do it for me. Beat and hook were just average . The majority of other tracks are some of nas s best work in years though .

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
damn didnt listen to one song besides the don....:ohhh: nasty :ohhh: wheres the loves....bye bye baby :umad: Im done listening to tracks worth the wait.

Daps
Reppin
http://youtu.be/pXzHOOuCYZc
It would behoove Nas to work with No ID more often. His last releases were solid but none of them had the fresh sound that this one does.

I thought the same thing.
It don't think its even a Top 5 track on this album.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
bye baby is my shyt. and you wouldn't understand is dope too. i don't really like loco-motive though, i think my expectations were too high. still has time to grow on me though. very good release, grown man music.