Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
after some month passed heres my new nas top disco

nas-disco.png
I agree with like 95% of this only a few switch ups
LT over Stillmatic
KD1 over M2
Nastradamus over HHID & SD
I could debate M3 over I Am(but I Am has to many amazing high moments)
I feel like DR is low, but I get it's incredibly difficult to rank, it's so different from everything else in his catalog

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Hit and Nas ain't got no issue. Wtf nikkas talkin bout?

Just some dude from cali and IE on twitter claiming there's something but doesn’t wanna say what or why and says wait till stuff comes out. He was honestly annoying cause he was on some "I aint TMZ but yall wait" shyt

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Just some dude from cali and IE on twitter claiming there's something but doesn’t wanna say what or why and says wait till stuff comes out. He was honestly annoying cause he was on some "I aint TMZ but yall wait" shyt
I doubt it but also not so impossible to imagine. Business can be tough. Nas has a history of ironing out internal issues with everyone. Nas also will pop out and then disappear on people. He's just a natural recluse.

Mike Wins

All Star
Daps
I doubt it but also not so impossible to imagine. Business can be tough. Nas has a history of ironing out internal issues with everyone. Nas also will pop out and then disappear on people. He's just a natural recluse.

Music industry in general is that way. Nature of the business and how shady it is make artists paranoid, feelings get hurt over business and money issues all the time.

But with this, Hit-Boy got multiple interviews from January this year where he bigging up Nas, talking about how great he is to work with. Hard to believe Nas did him so dirty in the last 5 months that they got major issues now. I can see Hit being tight if Nas was supposed to come through with a verse on Big Hit album and didn't. But that ain't some crazy, shady move to the point where Hit would never work with him again like this dude implying.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Drake won, F this dude

😆, nah but I wouldn’t expect him to feel that way, 🤷🏽‍♂️, all subjective. Dame probably doesn’t even agree.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
you use a site for this?
Topsters 3

I agree with like 95% of this only a few switch ups
LT over Stillmatic
KD1 over M2
Nastradamus over HHID & SD
I could debate M3 over I Am(but I Am has to many amazing high moments)
I feel like DR is low, but I get it's incredibly difficult to rank, it's so different from everything else in his catalog

Dr is flawless but it's more of Damian marley vision all other it. I ranked it almost by default

Nastradamus is not bad but kinda bores me except a couple tracks and to me he was trying to much to copy the trends on it

Only thing where I hesitated was magic or kd3. I put magic 3 because of the dark tone but kd3 is so impressive. It could be top 5 too.
Life is good deluxe gods son and Kd2 are pretty even to me.
Kd1 and magic 2 are on the same level too. But I love magic 2 now. I was disappointed in the first listen but after a few months I love it now. It's so cinematic. Nas is just flawless on it. And that's the one who respect the most the magic theme

Magic 3 over I Am

I am got nysom 2 small world hate me now nas is like and Undying love that 5 alone puts it above magic 3 to me

Last edited:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
after some month passed heres my new nas top disco

nas-disco.png
That shyt is on point. I would do a few small changes, no way is magic 2 above KD1, HHID and Untitled. Magic 2 while good, is a bottom 5. 3.5 mic range

I would even move Magic 3 above kd2 and I am. The highs on I am are much better, but magic 3 from start to finish is better.

H.S.

All Star
Daps

This GQ article is dope. Especially the blurb about 1-800-Nas&Hit.

Think about it. We never had any crazy rollout. I see certain artists, and they do every platform. They’re on Hot 97, they’re on Apple Music. Nas wasn't really trying to take that route, and parlaying to make people come listen. It was like, This is for the people who already rock with me. It was anti-industry for real. So, that gave me freedom to be like, I don't have to try to go get this person to make the biggest hook ever just so we could be on the radio all day. It's like, "I want to make some shyt that's hard, to me." And he was on the same thing, and that was real freedom.

Nas had just turned 50 the day we dropped the [last] album. I feel like [we decided to stop] because he wanted to just breathe for a second. He’s been rapping since he was what, 16, 17, and doing it at a high professional level. Sometimes I'll be in the studio and I'll come across a YouTube link of an old two-hour Nas mix tape, and just be like, how the fukk is he still thinking of these raps?. He’s not just a ABC-ass rapper where he’s trying to come up with a cute little hook or some bullshyt. This n-gga raps. He says something every verse he's ever done. So, just for him to still be doing that, man, shyt, it’s unbelievable, for real.

Everything he does, even if he does a joint that's for the girls, he's going to have some type of storyline that you could connect with. Everything was fun, in this whole process. N-ggas never made me feel like I had to deliver anything specific other than something that felt good to us. So, [Nas’ could make anything sound interesting, in my opinion.

The Magic [albums] were like mixtapes. Those got announced within 12 hours or 24 hours each time. We never put the album cover out a week or two early. [Each time] he just wanted to get some raps off. I don't got to do too much crazy post-production, it’s moreso about raw beats and good raps.