Official Nas Thread

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Like I said I been running these albums back lately. They not fully appreciated now but will be in time. The quality of the overall body of work is crazy.

They did like 80 tracks and I can't think of one single bad track. I got my least favorites but no track where I was like that's a flat out bad song. The only one I can think of is black girl lost pt 2 and even that was before the run. That's impressive to say the least

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had the KD and Magic albums in rotation this past week. So many quality tracks on these. Couple underrated ones I was reminded of. Never see these mentioned but I fukk with em:whew:

"I'm OJ with the memorabilia, had to steal it back like the Nas flow we be hearing on your tracks:

"Slicker than Desi Arnaz, on my Copacobana flow"

Hollywood Gangsta is so underrated...
He was flowing like crazy on that.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
alright, so someone either IS or IS POSING as some def jam representative on reddit, of all places, simply because the Nas sub has 20k subs, so they think it's easy money, smh

look at their shyt, posting memes trying to find their footing with nas fans

they are posting and contacting the nas mods on a SUNDAY to say that they should have the privilege to sell shyt on reddit because they are 'official'

time out...what?

they don't even have a verified email trophy....their shyt is dust

and no, people get scammed on reddit for random merch drops like the ones put on IG and twitter plugs all the time, just ask college football fans whenever fake t-shirts and merch gets posted for their rabid fan base

so, sales is prohibited on reddit out of principle that this shyt is just a fan page and just a place for the people by the people, to not distort shyt based on making a commodity out of everything and having capitalism fukk up a thriving community...do that promo on yt, IG, twitter, and everywhere else

so that's reddit rules on why we don't allow that

plus, Nas doesn't even fukk with Def Jam that much ever since he got out his contract and moved onto releasing on Mass Appeal

and Def Jam can only use his old pictures and namesake to promote LIG/Nasir/LT2 stuff

Nas could have dropped LT3 by now if he was hardbody on Def Jam selling merch off his recent success

but yeah, the exchange was weird because it was just a def jam cronie asking for special privileges on a sunday...nah, do that shyt elsewhere

Daps
Like I said I been running these albums back lately. They not fully appreciated now but will be in time. The quality of the overall body of work is crazy.

I completely agree. What he and Hit did was incredible. The music is so damn good but just because it didn't do the numbers or had a crazy roll out people will forget but in due time when we look back at this people will notice how epic this run was.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
R.c1eec4c538dbef9eef07be502267d931

Tomorrow :wow: :wow:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe before the Hit Boy run..at least for me

But it does have NYSOM2 which I feel is better than the original
😳😳😳😳

That’s a crazy statement…but being real, NYSOM2 is really real real good. Feels wrong saying it’s better than the original, that could just be me being unwilling to even consider it tho..🤷🏽‍♂️

Nah, 1 is better to me, it’s just too damn pivotal and legendary…but 2 is so good it’s probably at least arguable. 🫡

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
😳😳😳😳

That’s a crazy statement…but being real, NYSOM2 is really real real good. Feels wrong saying it’s better than the original, that could just be me being unwilling to even consider it tho..🤷🏽‍♂️

Nah, 1 is better to me, it’s just too damn pivotal and legendary…but 2 is so good it’s probably at least arguable. 🫡
Keep it real wit u. ALOT of people feel that way. Way more than u think. Young nikkas even feel that way. I even remember Ab Soul saying it was his fav hip hop song of all time. I know almost every hood nikka I know in our age group who fukks wit Nas feels that way too. My wife likes part 2 better as well. Lol.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep it real wit u. ALOT of people feel that way. Way more than u think. Young nikkas even feel that way. I even remember Ab Soul saying it was his fav hip hop song of all time. I know almost every hood nikka I know in our age group who fukks wit Nas feels that way too. My wife likes part 2 better as well. Lol.
That’s insane bro…I can never ever put that jawn ahead of 1. Shhit is amazing tho no question.