Official Nas Thread

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I remember thinking how dope it would be if they tapped into this energy for an entire project and that’s what Magic ended up being for me.
Magic is classic to me :wow: especially in this era:manny:. The best part of the HB series was it had something for every Nas fan Boom Bap modern sounds. Basically a vibe for everyone who chose to listen instead of bytch that it wasn't Pete Preemo or ALC doing the beats :pachaha: :mjlol:

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yea I forgot Jungle is the one who brought East to Nas attention.

I do hate the speculation shyt though. Saw some dude today on twitter trynna to be coy in the replies of a tweet from someone who said Hit Boy should go on a run with Kendrick and maybe get Nas on a song and this dude said they'd never work together and "if only yall knew etc". trying to imply Nas and Hit have some issue or something. He was kinda being bytch to be honest cause he was like "I aint TMZ" but he was trying hint that they got some issues but not just say it. I dont see any proof anywhere unless it was something recent, cause Hit still follows him and replied as recently as April on his comment.s

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
I do hate the speculation shyt though. Saw some dude today on twitter trynna to be coy in the replies of a tweet from someone who said Hit Boy should go on a run with Kendrick and maybe get Nas on a song and this dude said they'd never work together and "if only yall knew etc". trying to imply Nas and Hit have some issue or something. He was kinda being bytch to be honest cause he was like "I aint TMZ" but he was trying hint that they got some issues but not just say it. I dont see any proof anywhere unless it was something recent, cause Hit still follows him and replied as recently as April on his comment.s

The whole who follow who, who unfollowed who shyt might be the most tedious aspect of the modern era. Most these social media accounts not even managed by the artists themselves, it's people on their team.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
after some month passed heres my new nas top disco

nas-disco.png