Official Nas Thread

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I been telling myself I’m gonna get a fire record player and get into actual records heavy for like 7 years now lol, I gotta stop pump faking. I really only wanted to do it for all the soul albums I got, build a collection…might wanna get some hip hop jawns now too. People into vinyl swear that all this digital shhit we got is a travesty in comparison, doesn’t come close to the true/real sound of the record, quality wise

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I been telling myself I’m gonna get a fire record player and get into actual records heavy for like 7 years now lol, I gotta stop pump faking. I really only wanted to do it for all the soul albums I got, build a collection…might wanna get some hip hop jawns now too. People into vinyl swear that all this digital shhit we got is a travesty in comparison, doesn’t come close to the true/real sound of the record, quality wise

I’ve got Illmatic, Kings Disease 3, I am, and coming soon Define My Name and Life Is Good on vinyl. Illmatic and KD3 sound CRAZY good on Vinyl over digital. Define My Name i’m not going to open just keep as a collector’s item and the Life Is Good vinyl is the special edition Def Jam version so I probably won’t open that either.