Official Narcos Mexico Season 2 Thread

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
That whole Acosta/Mimi storyline just seemed goofy. It's almost Rafa v2.

honestly acosta's actor was hard to look at for so long. he looked greasier than the bottom of a fried chicken box.

buscemi had the same effect in boardwalk empire.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Finally finished the season...

It was aight, I honestly fell asleep during some episodes which is why it took me so long...

The new cringo DEA agent is annoying as fukk and I just wanted his ass to get killed...He had no redeeming qualities...

Gallardo was always dull and boring to me but that's how all the smart mothafukkas in the game move...Dull and boring attracts less attention, loud and flamboyant gets you killed quick...If the show is to believe the single dumbest decision he made was offing Palma's fam and their really was no reason to do that shyt, he overplayed his hand when it was unnecessary...His crew just wanted to get paid...

Acosta extra greasy ass was definitely the star of the season...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...the single dumbest decision he made was offing Palma's fam and their really was no reason to do that shyt, he overplayed his hand when it was unnecessary...

to add insult to injury that’s not even how it played out in real life according to info posted by @BK360NATL

they conflated events to make it more dramatic I suppose but in that case it truly didn’t make sense

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Narcos Mexico is one of the better shows in recent times. Raffa, Don Neto, Acosta DA GAWD, Amado aka the Mexican Dave Guetta, Flacon the faq, Pacho making appearances, Diego Luna..

Enjoyable television.

My body is ready for Chapo season.

Last edited:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
honestly, as a whole, Narco's Mexico has been a massive disappoint over the two seasons.
Diego Luna is a good actor but only ever made his character really compelling in like four/five episodes..

it's set up nicely if they're moving forward though.
Thought it was just me

shyt boring as hell and burnt out