Official Narcos Mexico Season 2 Thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I didn't get that at all. The moves he made in the episode before, getting that coke in and everyone back on the same page, back at home with his wife and fam set him up perfectly. Why the fukk would he do that reckless shyt and kill dudes fam, then try and strongarm everyone at that meeting like that? Didn't make any sense at all..Undone every bit of his hard work with a couple of stupid decisions wtf man

COLUMBIA LOST THEIR COKE IN L.A.WHICH MEANT THE PLAZAS COULDNT GET PAID...

FELIX SAW THIS AS HIS OPPORTUNITY
TO HOP BACK INTO THE RETAIL GAME
AFTER HIS PLANNED FAILED EARLIER
IN THE SEASON WHEN HE WAS CROSSED
BY THE FAT OLD MAN.

INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON
GETTING THE PLAZAS THEIR MONEY
HE TRIED TO MAKE A BOSS MOVE
AND GET PAID IN COKE INSTEAD
WITHOUT DISCUSSING IT WITH THE PLAZAS.

HE KILLED PALMAS FAMILY
TO GET THEM IN LINE BEFORE THE MEETING...

THIS WOULD HAVE WORKED IF THE
bytch CALI SISTER DIDNT HAVE THE COLUMBIAN CONNECT.

SO THE PLAZAS WERE ABLE TO GO
BEHIND HIS BACK AND MAKE THEIR
OWN DEAL WHILE PUSHING HIM OUT.
:devil:
:evil:

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
Finally finished the season...

It was aight, I honestly fell asleep during some episodes which is why it took me so long...

The new cringo DEA agent is annoying as fukk and I just wanted his ass to get killed...He had no redeeming qualities...

Gallardo was always dull and boring to me but that's how all the smart mothafukkas in the game move...Dull and boring attracts less attention, loud and flamboyant gets you killed quick...If the show is to believe the single dumbest decision he made was offing Palma's fam and their really was no reason to do that shyt, he overplayed his hand when it was unnecessary...His crew just wanted to get paid...

Acosta extra greasy ass was definitely the star of the season...

Just finished this series myself, and I also kept falling asleep. I had finished the El Chapo series before this, and that was much more enjoyable. More exciting throughout. Stayed close to the real story, which was full of nonstop action already. I'll recommend that to anyone over Narcos: Mexico.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Miguel was right and seen the future. He was trying to unite Mexico against the Colombians which was smart and it would've kept the peace. Now not only do the Mexicans NOT have any strong leverage over the Colombians(they have SOME but now cocaine is coming back through the Caribbean and the Colombians are investing in narco subs) but now Mexico is filled with basically warring tribes. Miguel seen the future but the rest didnt wanna hear em. Colombians were basically playing divide and conquer. :wow:

Its great when you're the producer. :wow:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I don't think the show is bad. I just think the Mexican cartels don't capture the imagination the way Pablo Escobar did.

It is a different kind of story. It could be a lot better but with so many characters, you would need years to tell the stories properly...and for each one of them.

I think they're doing the best they can.

Though I wish the Cali Cartel story was more detailed.

You figure the next step in the story is that of Chapo, but even he doesn't seem that interesting.

I think the series has run its course. What are they gonna do besides that? The Freeway Rick story? I doubt it.

I do like the show tho.
They can easily do the Jamaican Shower Posse.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Something that made no sense and was rushed was Felix downfall. He goes from having full control of the whole coke trade in Mexico, Supplying the CIA with weapons for contra war, Moves 70 tons of coke for the Colombians And was labeled basically untouchable if he pulled which he did. Gift wrapped the president of Mexico the election . And then a scene later he gets kicked out the circle and lands in prison?
I agree his downfall was way too damn quick.