Official Narcos Mexico Season 2 Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Narcos Mexico is one of the better shows in recent times. Raffa, Don Neto, Acosta DA GAWD, Amado aka the Mexican Dave Guetta, Flacon the faq, Pacho making appearances, Diego Luna..

Enjoyable television.

My body is ready for Chapo season.

Chapo and Sinaloa some fukkin riders. The way they pulled up to the party for the TJ breh that just came home and they got to disrespecting......:banderas:

This is nowhere near the Escobar/Cali seasons but this shyt is still nice.

Edit: finally finished season 2, smh Felix the Mexican Dushane like shyt :russ:

Edit again: matter fact I’m disrespecting Dushane he went out way better than that :snoop:

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
not that blatant, Niccas really went and added a 0 :dead:
I meant the computer rigging. I didn’t get that far along when I wrote that post.

But as for the ending, I can’t believe Chapo and the Brothers helped him out after all the shyt he put them through. Should have let him fall so they can have an excuse to put that bounty on his head. :martin:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
OT, but related to the show:

Had a nightmare last night that the Rafa Actor was trying to kill me and some old classmates of mine. :damn: :mindblown:

I remember he sliced my belly in an L. It wasn’t deep, but it was bad. After that me and another dude started slicing him up. We move outside, thinking we killed Him, and all of a sudden he’s on our tail. I remember he had a bunch of coke on his face and someone yelled out, “he’s coked up Superman! :damn:

He ends up shanking a classmate and walks away like nothing happened. But he didn’t take out dude. The dude runs up on him and stabs Rafa like crazy.

Last thing I remember was Rafa dead and some bystanders keeping an eye on me. I remember being woozy from blood loss. The paramedics come and I wake up. shyt was scary. :to:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Halfway done. Season is probably gonna be the weakest one. It’s not bad, but there’s nothing standout about it. The subplot between TJ/Sinaloa is what I’m really interested in.

Isabella fine ass :noah:

I wanted to tear Isabella ass up. Them titties...:ahh:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Finally finished the season...

It was aight, I honestly fell asleep during some episodes which is why it took me so long...

The new cringo DEA agent is annoying as fukk and I just wanted his ass to get killed...He had no redeeming qualities...

Gallardo was always dull and boring to me but that's how all the smart mothafukkas in the game move...Dull and boring attracts less attention, loud and flamboyant gets you killed quick...If the show is to believe the single dumbest decision he made was offing Palma's fam and their really was no reason to do that shyt, he overplayed his hand when it was unnecessary...His crew just wanted to get paid...

Acosta extra greasy ass was definitely the star of the season...

I didn't get that at all. The moves he made in the episode before, getting that coke in and everyone back on the same page, back at home with his wife and fam set him up perfectly. Why the fukk would he do that reckless shyt and kill dudes fam, then try and strongarm everyone at that meeting like that? Didn't make any sense at all..Undone every bit of his hard work with a couple of stupid decisions wtf man