Official Narcos Mexico Season 2 Thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
This ZeroZeroZero show comes out on Amazon Prime, March 6th. Believe I'm putting cases on all you nikkas if it's wack:francis:

By "cases", I mean negs:myman:
Y'all nikkas can feel free to neg me because this is currently the 2nd best show I've seen this year and I'm not even done yet:wow::wow::wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Y'all nikkas can feel free to neg me because this is currently the 2nd best show I've seen this year and I'm not even done yet:wow::wow::wow:

full

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The final scene of the series is arguably the best scene you’ll find on any of the Narcos seasons

That ether, that shyt that make ya soul burn slow :wow:

"you'll miss me" :russ: and we sure did cause as of today Mexico murder rate is worse than its ever been theirs no control over shyt which Felix had because the goal was for everyone to win slightly not 1 plaza win mainly

30,000 + murders last year :huhldup: tourists getting chopped up in resorts :huhldup: Chapo crew holding an entire city under siege when they tried and failed to arrest his son, showing he still has control even in a maximum prison :huhldup: mafukkas had them Battlefield 4 tanks out there on the streets aiming it at the police and military :huhldup:

and this was just last year :huhldup:
Walt knew they may have fukked up right there :russ:

on some

:patrice: wait :patrice: he might be right :patrice: some violence is better than a lot of violence :patrice:

these mafukkas couldnt even be in the same club together or meetings together, Felix was the glue :ufdup:

Felix flaw was that he was the ultimate rat :wow: dude was dropping dimes on friends, family and operations like he was Chris Paul in his prime

this seemed glossed over a lot.. even though alluded to at times but he never really carried that snitch / rat title even though he was the biggest one of them all :patrice:

Last edited:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That ether, that shyt that make ya soul burn slow :wow:

"you'll miss me" :russ: and we sure did cause as of today Mexico murder rate is worse than its ever been theirs no control over shyt which Felix had because the goal was for everyone to win slightly not 1 plaza win mainly

30,000 + murders last year :huhldup: tourists getting chopped up in resorts :huhldup: Chapo crew holding an entire city under siege when they tried and failed to arrest his son, showing he still has control even in a maximum prison :huhldup: mafukkas had them Battlefield 4 tanks out there on the streets aiming it at the police and military :huhldup:

and this was just last year :huhldup:
Walt knew they may have fukked up right there :russ:

on some

:patrice: wait :patrice: he might be right :patrice: some violence is better than a lot of violence :patrice:

these mafukkas couldnt even be in the same club together or meetings together, Felix was the glue :ufdup:

Felix flaw was that he was the ultimate rat :wow: dude was dropping dimes on friends, family and operations like he was Chris Paul in his prime

this seemed glossed over a lot.. even though alluded to at times but he never really carried that snitch / rat title even though he was the biggest one of them all :patrice:

just finished this season. i agree with all of this.

but i do i have to say about felix being a rat. i dont condone being a snitch. but sometimes someone neeeds to be sacrificed to keep order.

all felix had to do was not try to want so much and not kill them kids.

this is a common theme you have all the power and money in the world and then you keeping wanting more of both and you start to do stupid shyt that is completely unnessacary for anything other than ego.

you have to wonder what it would be like now if you had someone that had the respect of everyone runnin thangz.

where i feel felix went wrong was. he was sometimes cut throat and other tiems not. no one really feared him once they realized he was scrambling. he had no way of hiding that.

he should have found a way to keep his cards close to his chest. and when motherfukkers stepped out of line at first let them know hes not to be fukked with.

but when they found the trackers on the plane and landed with the fake coke to set up an ambush:lawd:.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:picard: zerozerozero is fukin amazing, is there a thread for this

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
One of the names i noticed they bleep out during the whole show is the former president Carlos Salinas de Gortari, the candidate that Felix helps get elected president

That scene was to me one the most haunting because in a way it encapsulated the views held by white oligarchs towards people of indigenous descent in Mexico. What’s even crazier is that it actually happened in real life and yes the boy who pulled the trigger would later in his life become president of Mexico

Here go some background on the incident

”A tragedy occurred early in Carlos Salinas's life. On 18 December 1951, when he was three years old, he was playing with his older brother Raúl, then five, and an eight-year-old friend when they found a loaded rifle, and one of them shot and killed the Salinas family's twelve-year-old maid, Manuela.”

”I killed her i’m a hero, three-year-old Carlos Salinas declared, according to the Mexico City daily El Universal after he had shot and killed his family’s maid with a .22-caliber rifle”

Spooky shyt indeed :wow:

When I see stories like this I always wonder how tf the information got out? I'm sure that rich family could've easily swept the death of a maid under the rug.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Just found out that Mimi was played by the barista Tattoo girl that Clay dates on 13 reasons why :mindblown:

Also google the actress that plays Felix's second wife :win: