Official Mortal Kombat Thread

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
unknown.png
And his role was decent at best. Tells you everything you need to know about this movie.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
I just came back from seeing it and it hurts to say this but it was some mid.

No memorable set pieces
Scorpion only being in the movie in the beginning and the end and showing up as a deus ex machina
That Acana bullshyt

Cole (Lewis Tan is my guy) but I was laughing when he got that suit that looked like he was rapped in a gold wicker basket also his character being a loser until he gets that power armor which only looked like it did a damn thing against Goro.

Liu Kang being a side character whose ready for war, while Cole's ass is moping around doubting himself every minute

Johnny Cage teaser at the end
The henchmen for Shang Tsung, not Mileena but Kabul and the other dude with the hammer, they could have picked some more well known villains than those two.

Scorpion's Revenge is still the best Mortal Kombat movie.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They gave some major popular characters some quick deaths just for the sake of putting them in MK Annihilation style lol

If you’re not gonna give Goro a big role then use Motaro or Sheeva

scorpion only being at the beginning and end was trash

I’m cool with everything else for the most part.. I need the girl that played Mileena’s IG... look like she had some ass

sub zero, Liu Kang, Kung Lao and Kano were done justice

but did they really have to make the Cole Young character for the movie? I feel a bunch of C list MK characters could’ve took that spot

all in all, I think the movie straight and would welcome a sequel

Hollywood always changes the source material to their liking so it is what it is... can’t be too mad about it tho cuz the games basically give you the cinematic version of the source material anyways

scorpions revenge cartoon flick gets praise but it changed some of the source material too