Official Mortal Kombat Thread

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall miserable in here. Hated this and Hated kong and godzilla. The action scenes in both were top tier and was entertaining start to finish. Some yall cant enjoy shyt at all, id hate to hang around most of yall in here
Fukk outta herewith this bullshyt:mjlol:

Outside of Sub Zero the fights were bad

Kong vs Godzilla delivered on the action so its not as big a deal that the script was written by a 5th grader:mjlol:

This is hilariously bad on all fronts

Ain't nobody miserable:mjlol:

Last edited:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Crazy how WB has all these amazing characters and just completely fukk it up. Every. Single. Time. MK is not a hard thing to get right, just have whoever that wrote and directed scorpions revenge do the next one. Why are WB animated movies like 10 tiers above their live action shyt? It’s baffling.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yall miserable in here. Hated this and Hated kong and godzilla. The action scenes in both were top tier and was entertaining start to finish. Some yall cant enjoy shyt at all, id hate to hang around most of yall in here

They'll hype some mid series on Netflix or something..

This wasn't great to me but Sub Zero and Scorpion alone make it enjoyable.. dudes just weird everything gotta be fire or trash no in-between

Last edited:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
He about right at the level ... well his brother is
ImmaterialSlimyGermanspitz-size_restricted.gif
:wow::wow::wow:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Exactly bruh.m idk what people expected. Yea it could have been better.. but nikkaz acting like it was an episode of Power Rangers
this shyt could've been way better from how it was being hyped up...stop it. Me and my wife were so excited to watch it, and i feel like we could've just waited.

Hell like somebody said, they could've done a horror movie off sub-zero, quan chi and scorps.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
They need to keep a few bad bishes in the next movie.

The tv show had some real eye candy with the cleavage popping out.

Sonya was basic becky looking compared to the one from MK 1