Official Mortal Kombat Thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Man I don’t care what anyone says, movie was legit.

Movie had everything u would expect in a MK movie, u guys just expecting too much.
Yall don't expect enough and settle for crumbs. HBO Max aint free and yall paying for this?

UnequaledCarelessDinosaur-size_restricted.gif

Not a single person in here copping pleas will be talking about this movie this time next week...put whatever you want on it :hhh:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
So cole is not even from the MK game? I thought he was one of those irrelevant game characters :mjlol:
I dead ass thought he was going to become scorpion. But they really made the lead of MK a made up character? These executives really have their head so far up they ass
He was made up? That’s stupid, throughout the whole movie I was convinced he was Johnny cage.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall miserable in here. Hated this and Hated kong and godzilla. The action scenes in both were top tier and was entertaining start to finish. Some yall cant enjoy shyt at all, id hate to hang around most of yall in here

I approached both films with the same mindset, I'm just in it for the action and fukkery, if that includes a good plot and some great acting then that's just a bonus :manny:

A sidenote, am I the only one that was legitimately shocked when the girl turned out to be his daughter and not his sister :skip:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Man I don’t care what anyone says, movie was legit.

Movie had everything u would expect in a MK movie, u guys just expecting too much.

WhichAccomplishedIguanodon-size_restricted.gif

Nahhh I just wanted a MK movie that's damn near the Saw series level of brutality, along with a protagonist that doesn't resemble a WWE CAW at 50 percent. fukk the plot because these type of movies are just in and out, but when you focus hard on Scropion/Sub Zero, pick a chosen one out of your ass, and then have random fight scenes because "hiyah" along with the WOAT special effects to make a B rated movie look Spielberg caliber, maybe just maybe the room needs to be read when majority says the movie is butt:yeshrug:.

Those who like it, enjoy it...but don't think the majority are some film snobs when some of us including this Koala watched some questionable trash that's more cohesive than this turd of a movie:ld:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Yall miserable in here. Hated this and Hated kong and godzilla. The action scenes in both were top tier and was entertaining start to finish. Some yall cant enjoy shyt at all, id hate to hang around most of yall in here
You gotta remember a lotta cats mcu stans and they compare a lotta action films to them. So far in liking it

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They gave some major popular characters some quick deaths just for the sake of putting them in MK Annihilation style lol

If you’re not gonna give Goro a big role then use Motaro or Sheeva

scorpion only being at the beginning and end was trash

I’m cool with everything else for the most part.. I need the girl that played Mileena’s IG... look like she had some ass

sub zero, Liu Kang, Kung Lao and Kano were done justice

but did they really have to make the Cole Young character for the movie? I feel a bunch of C list MK characters could’ve took that spot

all in all, I think the movie straight and would welcome a sequel

Hollywood always changes the source material to their liking so it is what it is... can’t be too mad about it tho cuz the games basically give you the cinematic version of the source material anyways

scorpions revenge cartoon flick gets praise but it changed some of the source material too
:why: who cares if they killed them its mortal kombat they can bring them back, yall slow