A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Homie who plays jimmy Olson on supergirl is Jax

Sisi Stringer is Mileena

Tadanobu Asano From Ragnarok is Raiden

'Mortal Kombat' Movie Adds Fistful of Fighters (Exclusive)

Liu Kang/Raiden/Jax/Mileena
ECHiKBlUIAAb3Et.jpg

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I'm not too much excited with this cast unless they make this a Netflix series. Mahcad Brooks is just an ok actor. Is Mileena gonna be the bad black sister while Kitana is the good white sister? :mjpls:
A whole lot of variables when it's mentioning diversity.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I'm not too much excited with this cast unless they make this a Netflix series. Mahcad Brooks is just an ok actor. Is Mileena gonna be the bad black sister while Kitana is the good white sister? :mjpls:

It's a movie.

I expect Kitana will be the good Asian sister :mjpls:, although Mileena is supposed to be an evil clone.

Kinda agree on the Mechad Brooks angle, I usually picture someone more gruff/rugged in the role of Jax but we'll see :yeshrug:

Mostly know Ludi Lin from that Black Mirror episode and he wasn't doing much fighting in there :dame:. He looks the part though and has a martial arts background :ehh:

Daps

In what universe is a Mortal Kombat project's story going to require anything more than serviceable acting?