Official Mortal Kombat Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Are you really implying that the acting in that series is anything more than serviceable?
Na, moreso the cast choices outside of Raiden, sub zero and Mileena - (they're perfect). They should've used the villain from Tokyo Drift or someone more edgier for Liu Kang. Just more favorable actors. Honestly, I would rather reserve judgement until a 2nd trailer drops. I trust Wan.

Lol, my bad, a good action flick doesn't heavily rely on acting although the acting in Mortal Kombat Annihilation was fukking atrocious. The choice for Shao Khan and switching up on Raiden, lmao. Killing off Johnny Cage, lol. You see how casting choices and acting can mess up a good movie???

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Wasn’t he the captain from the raid that had that dope ass fight with mad dog
Yup, that's gonna be an ill ass rivalry between Subs and Scorpion. They need to get the dude with the 2 knives at the end of raid 2 as scorpion to complete the cypher. Donnie Yen as Kung Lao too. :wow:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Lewis Tan popping up in everything now :ehh:, wouldn't surprise me if his mystery role does indeed wind up being Scorpion.

Doug from House of Lies as Kano, didn't know he was Australian in real life :ohhh:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Chin Han & Hiroyuki Sanada join Mortal Kombat as Shang Tsung and Scorpion

images

Shang tsung

6-westworld-205_-_h_2018.jpg

Scorpion

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
With ol dude from Westworld/Lost being Scorpion, I wonder if that means Lewis Tan will end up playing Kung Lao :patrice: