Official Mortal Kombat Thread

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The first half of MK1's story mode was everything anyone would want in a Mortal Kombat movie. Unfortunately they fukked it up bad in the latter half, falling into that same MCU/DCEU multiverse trash instead of continuing the more interesting organic plot lines established early on.

Those same plot lines... especially centered around the outworld villains tryna get the royal family up out the paint on some sneaky game of thrones ish; i.e. the mysterious assassination of the king, the infection of Mileena with tarak disease, General Shao undermining Sindel every chance he gets...

...throw earth's heroes in the middle of that and adjust accordingly (could have Raiden back as the god and Liu Kang in his original role), and that would be a dope ass movie or tv show. Throw in the sub plots of Baraka and his oppressed tarak-infected ppl or just Reptile's back story, and you'd have an incredible first act of a film.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
27 fights....i guess they gonna actually have a tournament in this one...since they skipped the premise in the 1st movie

Maybe…. But I don’t know how you can have that many fights and it not get stale or make the ending come in flat cuz we done saw everything with the first 27.

This feels like overloading, but I’ll hold judgement till a trailer…. We’ll see. I agree I wanna see more fight but Gotdamn!! Lol