Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
i think i like both this and the og 90's one about the same
nice homages...kano's fatality, jax's fatality

kano was the mvp...motherfukker had a line for everything:russ:

some cheesy dialogue, especially from cole...."they spelled combat wrong" :skip:

jax's arms look way better than the god-awful MKA ones but still not that realistic looking
the cole shyt was unnecessary overall...we don't need a body for the audience...and they spent too much time building that story up...the last 30 with the fights felt a little rushed, but hem fights were :whew:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
He could start out with no arms.

Get arms.

And then lose his arms.

:francis:
Little did he know that fatality his fate in the next game
ClearcutBareBaleenwhale-max-1mb.gif

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
They were trying to be slick

They didn't want to go all in on an Asian lead so they got a half cac carboard actor

You can tell they were trying to get away from the idea of Liu Kang as a lead because Liu Kang as a character is "too asian"

So we get Cole Young:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

From the Southside of Chicago:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Yeah they were thinking way too hard trying to figure out how to whitewash without getting called out.

There was a point were Cole was like this ain’t for me, and Sonya was like “don’t give up on this” and I was thinking... why shouldn’t he give up. Everything we were shown up to that point showed that he would probably be the next one to get killed. The movie would have been better and got more interesting if he did quit.

The movie was cool, but it really needed more fukkery. Maybe Cole should have turned on them instead of Kano... turns out he was really the descendant of Sub Zero. And Scorpion wife really had Sub Zero’s child instead.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Real talk Miz would kill it.

yeah, and low key he could “own” the role like how IRon Man is now synonymous with RDJ.

they really just need to keep this like Bloodsport with minimal story, just gore and fighting and the premise of someone tryna take over earth.

if they wanted to do an epic they coulda did Scorpion vs Sub Zero like i mentioned earlier.