Official Mortal Kombat Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Oh yeah. Him or a younger hiroyuki would be a good one
That opening scene :wow:

Yo they needed to get the director from this for this movie.
The_Night_Comes_for_Us.png

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The issue I have with the whole Cole vs Cage thing... is that the OG MK movie already laid the blueprint with

Liu, Sonya, Cage

as the charismatic trio that plays well off each other.
  • Cage is the a$$hole quipster
  • Sonya is the hot tempered one
  • Liu is the hero with agency we can root for (avenge brother, win tournament, pull fine ass Kitana)
The idea Hollywood had that it was either Cole or Cage as the "lead" is just a fundamentally flawed premise to begin with, however well-intentioned.

Could've just kept the OG trio, which naturally would've expanded to Jax and Kung Lao, given their strong ties to Sonya and Liu.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
People are over reacting about this movie. shyt is entertaining it's a movie based on a video game wtf more do you want an oscar worthy movie. :russ:

There is no doubt it was an entertaining movie, it's pure fukkery throughout. But you can tell they didn't care about anything but getting to the next fight scene cause virtually nothing else makes sense in this movie.

Kano knows where Raiden temple is but they get dropped off "30 clicks" away from it and then Lui Kang appears out of nowhere and is like "nah you guys are going the wrong way follow me" and they do :mjlol:

Everybody struggles so hard to get their powers and Sonia LITERALLY pops up out of nowhere, magically has hers, and instantly gets a fatality :mjlol:

Both Raiden and Shang Tsung move around like they got hip replacement surgery on the same day :mjlol:

It's called Mortal Kombat but the whole point of the movie is to avoid Mortal Kombat:dead:

Scorpion repeatedly taking his mask on and off to talk really had me :dead:.

Raiden lets a certain fighter get killed but then can teleport anybody anywhere:mjlol:

Raiden lets the fighters into his temple to fight warriors that aren't ready to fight then 30 minutes late he just completely teleports Shang Tsung out of the temple...WHAT:russ:

Cole gets a knock off venom symbiote on his body out of nowhere:mjlol:

How Sub Zero live so long in the first place :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Fell asleep 3 different times in the movie:mjlol:

So in this order I watched Falcon & WS, This, and Invincible

No lie and no shade..... man me too and I thought I was tired. Like I legit fell asleep at the part after Reptile to Raidens lair and a few of them conversations scenes with Shang Tsung at his lair.

Like to the point I dozed off then woke up like “what I missed?” Then had to rewind a few time. Like the dude who Liu Kang fought. I was lost where he came from and Siren:mjtf:

I thought I was tired:russell:

But again like I said I watched Invincible right after this and was up the whole time:pachaha:

Didn’t doze off even once and was tempted to get on Avengers :mjlol:

Man why the fukk did James Wann vouch for a director that never did anything to do MORTAL KOMBAT :gucci:

That James Wan Lovefest and stimulus package is donezo :mjgrin:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Can someone explain to me who the fukk Cole Young is?

Is he a new addition?

I first thought he was cage son.

Then I thought he was scorpion

Come to find out he's just some random.

Please help me out

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Fat faced ass Raiden :russ: didnt even give bruh the classic godly linens. Mans was looking like a Jewish priest. I could go all day with this trash. nikkas talm bout we wanted godfather mannn shut the entire fukk up :mjlol:
we all loved the Scorpion animated film that just came out and that aint up for no awards :stopitslime: for the most part we all love Mortal Kombat Legacy on Youtube even with Cac Raiden being asylumed he still was kinda dope. Im done shyting on it tho im just ready for Obi Wan and Loki