Official Mortal Kombat Thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
That opening scene :wow:

Yo they needed to get the director from this for this movie.
The_Night_Comes_for_Us.png
Will watch today.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
For what it's worth, the movie was decent. I thought some of the lines were cheesy(the scene where Liu Kang were leading them temple is an example). I saw the Easter eggs throughout which was dope but they've barely scratched the surface of the MK mythology which makes me feel like they should've developed this as a show rather than a movie

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Can someone explain to me who the fukk Cole Young is?

Is he a new addition?

I first thought he was cage son.

Then I thought he was scorpion

Come to find out he's just some random.

Please help me out
He's a decendent of Scorpion..specifically from his child that was saved by Raiden

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I know that

They should've just picked a story line

This Cole shyt wasn't it

Entertaining tho
It doesn’t make sense. The Scorpion/Sub Zero stuff had me all in the movie :whoo:
Once it switched to being about Cole I started to tune out. That Meleena wagon got me back focused for a second though.

They really introduced too many characters for the first movie. Cole could have been dropped.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn’t make sense. The Scorpion/Sub Zero stuff had me all in the movie :whoo:
Once it switched to being about Cole I started to tune out. That Meleena wagon got me back focused for a second though.

They really introduced too many characters for the first movie. Cole could have been dropped.
They were trying to be slick

They didn't want to go all in on an Asian lead so they got a half cac carboard actor

You can tell they were trying to get away from the idea of Liu Kang as a lead because Liu Kang as a character is "too asian"

So we get Cole Young:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

From the Southside of Chicago:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: