Official Mortal Kombat Thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Breh this joint was absurdly bad looking back

They make it a point to emphasize special mo-I mean, "arcanas" and have everyone train to get theirs...meanwhile Sonya just pops up in battle with hers because the writers finally gave her something to do other than be the token female of the group by finally killing Kano :martin:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Breh this joint was absurdly bad looking back

They make it a point to emphasize special mo-I mean, "arcanas" and have everyone train to get theirs...meanwhile Sonya just pops up in battle with hers because the writers finally gave her something to do other than be the token female of the group by finally killing Kano :martin:
:francis: then dudes arcana is plot armour and striker's batons :francis:
Sonya getting :umad: by Kano because she ain't have hers

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

He about right at the level ... well his brother is
ImmaterialSlimyGermanspitz-size_restricted.gif

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Some of the fight scenes were good and Subzero looked badass, but I never connected with any of the protagonists. The plot just felt thrown together.

It was rushed to introduce all the characters at once, the sequel should be alot better but they have to kill off this nikka Cole asap.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

he's never played on very hard.

that ice clone move every time you try to advance on him is one of the most frustrating things of all time. on very hard even when you teleport he makes another :wow:
and then he uppercut swords you to add insult to injury like dont you dare teleport on me nikka, you gon learn today :wow:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once you realize Raiden can teleport folks at anytime, the movie stops making sense :mjlol:

He could have hidden Cole's family before Sub Zero got there :russ:

Could have teleported everyone in the SUV :gladbron:

Sent Liu Kang out in the desert for what :russ:

They never said there was a limitation. He was teleporting enemies for them to have their little 1v1s :dwillhuh:

fukk you Raiden (2021) :russ:
Raiden acting like whiz from super with his help/non help. Makes no sense 2 me. He dont fight because its against the rules but tsang sung stealing nikkas souls left and right

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I actually think people are overreacting to the negative reviews :russ:

Not everything needs to be good, or mid, or get a participation award for trying. It's ok for things to be trash, hollywood will just have to pull up their big boy pants and learn from it.. or repeat the same mistakes :skip:

After watching it, I actually expected most reviews to average at a 5/10... plus/minus 1 or 2 points depending on your exposure to movies that actually do fight scenes well, or shows that actually do fight tournaments well.

I'm used to watching the Raid movies and tourney shows like Kengan Ashura... so MK is closer to a 3-4/10 for me. But i could see ppl saying 6-7/10. Very generous of them, but i could see it.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
The two main fights were good. I kind of would like to see where they go with the tournament story. Still a lot of shyt that that unexplained happened. Also, shyt started feeling rushed.

They may get a sequel cause a lot of people are watching on HBOMax but I doubt it.