Daps
idqyA67yNaSlzNoKQFv3wbCCgbgEGmDIe_qZJcunmOg.gif

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Once you realize Raiden can teleport folks at anytime, the movie stops making sense :mjlol:

He could have hidden Cole's family before Sub Zero got there :russ:

Could have teleported everyone in the SUV :gladbron:

Sent Liu Kang out in the desert for what :russ:

They never said there was a limitation. He was teleporting enemies for them to have their little 1v1s :dwillhuh:

fukk you Raiden (2021) :russ:
Troll game historical!

:banderas:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Movie was better than I expected. 6/10
If you a MK fan 7/10
I liked the way they were serious but not too serious.

Kano getting swept repeatedly was some solid fan service. I honestly respect that joke.

The story was meh but I like that they got to point. SubZero vs Scorpion from the jump instead of 40 mins of exposition that other movies usually do.

Goro was wasted and Shang Tsung was undervalued.

It was alright. Easily the second best. I don't know if it beats the original I haven't seen that in like 20 years.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
And sub zero was badass but his powers were op. bi-han never reaches that level of ice manipulation mastery because he never becomes the the grandmaster of the lin kuei and gets the medallion.(the medallion maximizes your power to that level)

Jax didnt lose his arms that quick in the story and subzero wasn't the one who did it.(Ermac did) Nitatara wasnt even thought of back then and I dont she ever was linked to being shangs foot solider. Kabal came out of nowhere even though he wasnt portrayed that bad. Reptile was accurate but he has powers similar to skrulls where he can copy dna and shapeshift/imitate others.(also wouldn't have been defeated that easy) Reiko was just thrown in there too and he would have not been Shang's big brute foot soldier.(he was kahn's head general after goro was defeated)

milleena was only cool cause she was thick...:lolbron:

I just felt chronologically the story was all over the place and rushed. I know they wanna change it up a bit from source material so you can have some surprises but you can't stray that far away imo.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
did we watch the same movie? They clearly show johnny cage and the lead into the sequel :dahell:
Showing a poster for 2 seconds at the very end? :gucci:

Get off that narcotic

No more pandemic passes are being given out, this movie was not good. If you think it was, get the fukk up out the house and find something to do.

Put the mask on, but get up out that house. nikkas standards have been fukking obliterated :scust:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
This movie wasn't better than the original. Even HBO Max knows that. It's why they didn't put the original up.

The movie gets a 7.5. Entertaining but should have been much better.

They could have made Lewis Tan Liu Kang instead of Cole Young. That was a pointless addition/decision and added nothing to the story.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cannot and will not defend this bullshyt! If this was Star Wars or Justice League, then people everywhere would go APE shyt(like they did).

Inserting this custom MK create a character actor is worse than Rey Palpatine/Skywalker in The Rise of Skywalker (and Disney kinda b*stardized the OG Anakin Skywalker prophecy and not many people complained)

They should have just stuck with the lore and did a proper reboot with

Main Plot: Liu Kang being the "chosen one" to stop Shang Tsung from claiming the 10th victory in MK to invade Earth Realm

Sub-plot: The rivalry between Shirai Ryu & Lin Kuei clans

Third plot: How Sonya Blade ended up in Mortal Kombat chasing Kano. (She was a "chosen one," but Shang Tsung used Kano to lure Sonya Blade to the tournament in order to secure a dummy final opponent.

Save Kung Lao for a separate MK extended universe movie.

Profit!!!!!

So you wanted the 1995 film, with the added sub-plot?