Official Mortal Kombat Thread

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
was Cole an avatar? I figured he was being built up for the next MK video game. a new character. Give him a storyline and introduce him in the new game as Scorps lineage. it works for marketing :yeshrug:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Once you realize Raiden can teleport folks at anytime, the movie stops making sense :mjlol:

He could have hidden Cole's family before Sub Zero got there :russ:

Could have teleported everyone in the SUV :gladbron:

Sent Liu Kang out in the desert for what :russ:

They never said there was a limitation. He was teleporting enemies for them to have their little 1v1s :dwillhuh:

fukk you Raiden (2021) :russ:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
was Cole an avatar? I figured he was being built up for the next MK video game. a new character. Give him a storyline and introduce him in the new game as Scorps lineage. it works for marketing :yeshrug:
He aint gonna amount to shyt just watch :mjlol:
Just live action WB shyt:mjlol:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
I was throughly entertained. Reviews make it seem like this is Don The Dragon Wilson/ Cynthia Rothrock/ Billy Blanks terrible but I fukked with this. And I'm gonna see it in a theater the next time:mjlit:
People are over reacting about this movie. shyt is entertaining it's a movie based on a video game wtf more do you want an oscar worthy movie. :russ:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
He aint gonna amount to shyt just watch :mjlol:
Just live action WB shyt:mjlol:
yea his abilities were trash but so is sonya blades and they gave her all kinda screen time and story line, we just aint talkin about it cause she been there since the beginning. that story line was worse than cole :ld: she even had too much screen time in the first one. i cant stand that broad. im still upset they killed kung lao. thats one of my fighters. at least they used one of his finishers. ill light you nikkas up with him in MK 11.

Last edited:

The axe murderer

Daps
yea his abilities were trash but so is sonny blades and they gave her all kinda screen time and story line, we just aint talkin about it cause she been there since we were kids :ld:

i cant stand that broad. im still upset they killed kung lao. thats one of my fighters. ill light you nikkas up with him in MK 11.
She trash too in this so :heh:
And kung lao had one of the best moments in the movie only to get sucked dry :heh:
No way he should stay dead. He one half of the shaolin Monks :birdman:

Daps
I don't even know if they'll make another game. They wrapped up everything as perfectly as you could in the last one. They'd basically just have to fukk everything up again for a new game to make sense.

But it's MK......so yeah anything can happen for whatever reason

The axe murderer

Daps
I don't even know if they'll make another game. They wrapped up everything as perfectly as you could in the last one. They'd basically just have to fukk everything up again for a new game to make sense.

But it's MK......so yeah anything can happen for whatever reason
Yeah the going back to great kung lao was a good way to wrap it up. They probably gonna go with other titans since kronika was the only one so far. But they've had what....2 or 3 timeline reboots or so :mjlol: