Official Mortal Kombat Thread

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I cannot and will not defend this bullshyt! If this was Star Wars or Justice League, then people everywhere would go APE shyt(like they did).

Inserting this custom MK create a character actor is worse than Rey Palpatine/Skywalker in The Rise of Skywalker (and Disney kinda b*stardized the OG Anakin Skywalker prophecy and not many people complained)

They should have just stuck with the lore and did a proper reboot with

Main Plot: Liu Kang being the "chosen one" to stop Shang Tsung from claiming the 10th victory in MK to invade Earth Realm

Sub-plot: The rivalry between Shirai Ryu & Lin Kuei clans

Third plot: How Sonya Blade ended up in Mortal Kombat chasing Kano. (She was a "chosen one," but Shang Tsung used Kano to lure Sonya Blade to the tournament in order to secure a dummy final opponent.

Save Kung Lao for a separate MK extended universe movie.

Profit!!!!!

Last edited:

Two Techs

Ghost in The Shell
Daps
Can these nikkas resurrect after they die.. I’m confused
full

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Feels like this film probably been better as a series than a film franchise, because it really gotta have as many fights as possible.

I'm honestly surprised it even got an R rating and damn near 2 hour run time. Fun ass shyt.

yeah i was about to post that

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Y’all talking like y’all expected a godfather level storytelling movie

shyt was better than Godzilla vs Kong

what we DIDNT want was a R rated Lifetime movie that didn't even stick the original script. Shyt didn't even have Johnny Cage but gave us Cole :stopitslime:. if you liked it thats fine everyone has a trashy movie they like

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
not really happy with it.. fight scenes decent.. but they spent too much time getting thrown around.. dialogue was garbage... looks like next movie will have johnny cage..they just need to fight more... i think both ogs r slightly better.