Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Looks like I'll be pirating this
DwxUkoX.png
Damn I was amped for this too.

One thing I notice about trailers nowadays...if they show the main supportive cast more than the main character...or strong emphasis for a particular scene...maybe just maybe the movie is going to be ass with the exception of those scenes in the trailer:francis:

I learn this take from being hyped for "Battle LA:" and got wild disappointed to the point my stomach hurts when the shyt comes on FX:camby:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This shyt was :mjlol:

Scorpion must have had some ear pods in cause he went 50 feet from his house to get water and couldn't hear everyone getting murked...he literally ran 10 steps and was back in front of his house :mjlol:

Goro jobbed out in this so bad...why even put him in the movie at all :mjlol:

Raiden shield destroyed cause that shyt was running on a batter shaped like a sword :mjlol:

Trailer was 10 times better than the movie...this seem like some shyt that would come on sci fi channel or amc :mjlol:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
they always been the most popular and got the most promotion. most times they are on the cover of the video games.

liu kang was just the main "chosen one" protagonist.
White pandering. It was cool in the 90s because Bruce Lee flicks still cool. Jackie Chan. Jet Li. Pandering/acceptance/

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Movie was okay.

I’m not so sure why people were reading all these reviews and watching all the preview footage.

I enjoyed it better than WW84. :sas2:

My only gripe is that the movie could’ve been a lot better. Cole character was worthless. Just go with an established character brehs.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like...Goro losing to Cage in the OG. Cage is a MK regular, he's already proven his worth as a fighter by defeating Scorpion, and he gave us a cheesy line that actually works ($500 sunglasses).

Cole is a useless character who took Ls the whole movie but beats a four armed rmonster out of the blue. :stopitslime:
Breh Goro had him with all fours ready to pull him apart and announces what hes going to do slowly while ol boy wife got time to grab a axe and fukk him up :mjlol:
You got to be a die hard MK fan to think this movie was good. :mjlol: