Official Mortal Kombat Thread

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bi-Han is the older brother Sub-Zero he is a bad guy and becomes Noob Saibot after Scorpion kills him. Kuai Liang is the younger brother and is the current Grandmaster Sub-Zero.

FEEL THE POWER OF

latest

IYKYK :lolbron:

Last edited:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Breh...it was a majestic time for a young koala:wow:. Something about the OG movie that feels surreal. Like you can tell how much the Mortal Kombat genre had a effect on production. Then the sequel came and fukk :camby::trash:
Hearing that mortal kombat yell then the music had me jumping on bed trying to do Lui kang kicks:blessed:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • No growth from the theaters
  • Streaming era making production cheaper
  • Bankrupted Hollywood ideas
  • Popcorn ADHD movie era
  • TV show production being the wave to save funding
These factors are going to lead to the downfall of movie quality. Hence why I am Criterion gang:yeshrug:. I seen the writing on the wall when movies took a swan dive into a coffin of shyt after 2008. Its just going to get even worse for blockbusters:francis:

Cost control.

shyt is just jarring when you have known actors and celebrities playing cheap cheesey production

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Anybody saying this was a fun good movie gotta be like 15. What kinda low ass standards you gotta have. Next to Shang Tsung Goro was hard ass FUKK to beat in the OG game mighta took yo ass 10-12 times at first. This nikka gets bodied in the back yard like a bozo by a amateur wearing a golden compass. what the fukk

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
It was aiiiiiiiiiiiii

The OG casting was GOAT level

This one had a few good actors but the rest looked out of place

Had some entertaining moments

The CGI was great though ill say that

But the atmosphere and feel of the OG makes me feel like that was mortal kombat
This not so much if they combined both of the great elements of both filma you would have a fire ass video game movie