Official Mortal Kombat Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Spoilers.

So lemme get this straight. Goro the 9 times champion of mortal kombat who was on a Hagler run got killed by a guy that wasn't and isn't gonna be in the mortal kombat games:mjlol:
Before any tournament too :mjlol:

42cf734747e4753b0d8bc4d0a5187a4e--the-room-tommy-wiseau-funny-stories.jpg

Daps
Looks like i was right to be worried when people in here were saying its not as good as the original, yet somehow in the same trying to say it was still a good movie.:scusthov:
This movie is getting terrible reviews. People are saying this might put an end to future Mortal Kombat movies.
Lol at the coli reviews "great movie , not as good as the og film, but really good."
Me: but the og was trash, how is this good if its not better than trash?:dahell:

Lol, the first one is not even good, though

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
opening scene was great. it felt like it should have been a scorpion solo movie with that tone.(except follow scorp into netherrealm and erase the cole part)

they tried to do to much in to too little time.

kano was funny but i still think karl urban would do 10 times better as kano.:yeshrug:

kung lao and liu kang were great but still undercut cause of lame ass cole. kang could of have used a better actor though. i know hes trying to portray liu as a humble monk but he was coming off as a soft p*ssy type dude.lol:francis:

sonya of course with the hollywood girl power treatment. they never lose a fight and know everything off rip.:francis: jax was okay. looks like he could have had some more dope one liners but they cut him short . of course the arms was funny as hell but the fatality was tough at the end.

goro was jobbed the most maybe. at least let liu kang beat him. matter of fact goro is the last ace in the hole for shao kahn and shang tsung for the tourney. they did goro dirty. he was maybe 3rd in power overall but somehow he is bested in a few minutes by some random lookin hipster mma black panther suit knock off faq with help from his girlfriend on a farm:mjlol:

It had its moments with the cgi and it could have been great if written properly but instead its just a below avg movie that will be forgotten. that cole bullshyt ruined the movie the most though plus the dude was maybe the worst actor out of everyone. terrible terrible terrible decision from the writers/directors.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Signed for 4 more subzero movies if they decide to do more

They better do more. I never knew how much we were missing a re-do of this series until seeing the initial Sub Zero / Scorpion fight. I’m feeling it.

Edit: Of course the Coli hates it :russ: Once everyone watches it and it’s cool to like it, all of sudden everyone will change their opinion.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Damn it’s that bad? I was looking forward to this :mjcry:

as long as it’s not Dragonball Evolution level I’ll be somewhat happy