Official Mortal Kombat Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
B
shyt was ass. So much rich history with this franchise and yet they continue to fukk it up:francis:

EverlastingBarrenGraysquirrel-size_restricted.gif

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’ve already said the tournament will be in part 2, if there is a part 2.

I’ll be watching it tonight and see how it is.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Im surprised to see the negative comments in here, although I went into this expecting it to be straight garbage.

I thought they did a decent job explaining what is a weird and very complicated story.
Definitely earned the R rating.
A decent amount of characters show up and its clear who they are and what their powers are.
Fight scenes are well choreographed, although sometimes you can pretty much tell when they were filming they were counting steps before throwing punches or kicks.

My biggest problem with the movie is that the actor who played Cole seems like he just finished acting school yesterday.
Son has no charisma or stage presence at all.

I think its a 7 or maybe 7.5 out of 10.
I wouldnt want to pay full price to see it, but Id be fine seeing this as a matinee and paying $7 or 8 at a theatre.
Maybe my low expectations are boosting my opinion a bit, but it is what it is.
Im looking forward to seeing how much improvement there is for the next one.
:manny:

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
also

this shyt should have some tournament ass shyt going..let the main players beat some jobbers down and show their skills/powers before the team up shyt happens
Make the shyt like blood sport and work the mythos in. The game wrote itself. Just follow the blueprint

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Quick thing I thought of

If Bi Han thought he killed off all of Hanzo's lineage and shyt, how does Cole relate to Hanzo, is he Takeda and where was he this whole time???

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Good dumb movie. Need to watch in a distorted state. The new Shang Sung was wack

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
This shyt was basura outside of Kano's dialogue. The main characters were flat and dry. I didn't gaf about Cole.

Jax story was humiliating. The only real intriguing story sorta was subs and scorps but even that was fukked up towards the end.

Karen Blade should've got her wig split by Mileena with the fat ass.

This movie has no redeeming qualities to qualify for a sequel. They should've just let whoever handled the youtube series work on this.

Last edited: