Official Mortal Kombat Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Looks like i was right to be worried when people in here were saying its not as good as the original, yet somehow in the same trying to say it was still a good movie.:scusthov:
This movie is getting terrible reviews. People are saying this might put an end to future Mortal Kombat movies.
Lol at the coli reviews "great movie , not as good as the og film, but really good."
Me: but the og was trash, how is this good if its not better than trash?:dahell:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Haven't seen it yet.. but these negative comments got me wanting to swing on yall :mjcry:
It's ehh, it'll scratch the itch, but you ain't gonna wanna go back and see it

Somebody said earlier said it, but MK would be the perfect shyt for a GoT type adaptation, each season could literally be a game and Armageddon would be the finale

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i think the reason why i liked this so much is cause the Jax head pop fatality from MK2 was always like my favorite one outa all the games.

remember John Stewart Daily Show theyd always have that muthafukka poppin dudes head at the end of the show? lol

i dont know what it is, but i just like seeing peoples heads getting popped!

watch that movie Riki-Oh if you ever get a chance!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coles trash. His armor/suit just isn't visually appealing.The actor just doesn't have the charisma to be a lead.Hiroyuki Sanada is still the god. Taslim and him were the best part. I would have been happy if they made this purely a Scorpion/Subzero movie. Lui Kang and Kung Lao were depicted well too.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
sisi-stringer-attending-the-premiere-of-mortal-kombat-in-sydney-australia-5_thumbnail.jpg

:mjlit::mjlit::mjlit:

I wana finish her