Official Mortal Kombat Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I vividly remember seeing the og flick in the theater back at the mall that don't exist no more. Had the dope arcade right across the hall. shyt would be the hang out. :mjgrin:

Would love to see a bad ass MK on screen. Would have to be violent af. Hopefully :blessed:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Great casting. He's really on Warrior on Cinemax and The Night Comes For Us is one of the best action movies I've seen in years. Some scenes in that movie damn near play out like Mortal Kombat with the level of brutality.

Who is he on warrior? I just got through that and loved every second

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Who is he on warrior? I just got through that and loved every second

He's Ah Sahm's sister right hand man, the one he fought in the Tong competition. He looks different without having facial hair.

source.gif

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
DC be like:

"So um....we'd like to introduce some new heroes to y'all...."

This is like your little brother stepping up to throw hands with your rival after years of you taking Ls and dishonoring your clan :damn:

Its clear cuz Wan is attached to this still and now after Aquaman the suits are really like :lupe:

It wont be as big as the MCU but I'm HERE for superpowered ultraviolent fukkery, but PLEASE do what Aquaman did and keep the colors BRIGHT cuz that whole sepia, Jack Snyder grey shyt is turrible