Official Mortal Kombat Thread

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Now? Annihilation was garbage to me as a kid. When Shao Khan burst out the mountain at the end of MK1 the entire theater went:blessed:, the reveal at beginning of 2 had us all like:gucci:.
i was saved from wasting my money on a ticket for annihilation by a friend:whew:
it would've been one of the worst movie going experiences, going in expecting:wow: but getting :gucci:
i remember watching it for free on television and still going:gucci:

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Update BTW.

Variety previously reported that Warner Bros. and New Line Cinema brought on Australian newcomer Simon McQuoid to direct their Mortal Kombat reboot.

Wonder Woman 2 and Expendables screenwriter David Callaham wrote the film. Aquaman’s James Wan is also producing the film.

Omega Underground has learned the studio has hired Oscar winning costume designer Alexandra Byrne, who won for the costumes of Elizabeth: The Golden Age.

Byrne is also behind a lot of the Marvel Studios films including Thor, The Avengers, Guardians of The Galaxy, Avengers: Age of Ultron, and Doctor Strange. She also was worked on WB’s hyper violent 300: Rise of An Empire.

We currently don’t know when and where Mortal Kombat will shoot but this crew hiring is a nifty update for curious fans.

SOURCE: OMEGA UNDERGROUND

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Here's a great interview with Ed Boon from Brazil Game Show last week, they ask him a lot of good MK questions including MK11, Shaolin Monks 2 and another movie/series. Nothing confirmed here obviously, but unless he's trolling, he does strongly suggest that Mk11 is next .

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
They need to bring back John Tobias

I've been a MK fan since I was 2 years old btw:lolbron:

Anyways they can't make new characters for shyt and all there storylines are a mess
MK isn't truly MK without Tobias

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
mOZIPjD.png