Official Mortal Kombat Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
don't like that it isn't being based on the games. it's like these companies don't want in on that marvel money.

Mortal Kombat has a huge legacy spanning over 20 years now. Imagine they released a movie that actually looked just like the games. So many ppl would respond to that. but if the final product barely even resembles the source material, i don't know if you could get as many ppl on board.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's probably going to be corny and center around Sonja and Cage. I'd like to see someone take an unconventional and edgy approach and center the film around Scorpion who's really a bit of an anti-hero. Not quite a hero, not quite a villain either as his story has evolved throughout the years.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
It's probably going to be corny and center around Sonja and Cage. I'd like to see someone take an unconventional and edgy approach and center the film around Scorpion who's really a bit of an anti-hero. Not quite a hero, not quite a villain either as his story has evolved throughout the years.
That actually doesn't sound that far fetched. Dude's the face of the franchise the last few games.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
shyt every character could have their own movie.

The MK cartoon that used to come on on USA network changed my life :to:

That sub zero episode was so dope.