Daps
Reppin
Harlem
movie was
5c9ea92d3a01b6fec1836021bc8e06f5.gif

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Ayo on my second watch I turned it on wit this chick and she's like "Cole so p*ssy even after he unlocked his arcana and was assigning people to fights he CHOSE to have Sonya fight Kano and he CHOSE to fight Mileena. Why the fukk couldn't he fight Kano?? He a whole bytch!"

I didn't even catch that on the second watch until she said something but then reality hit me like :ohhh::dwillhuh::mjlol::bryan:

Cole just wanted to get up close and personal with her fine ass :takedat:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I was a bit buzzed watching this film and that let me enjoy it for what it was and that's all I'ma Say because if I think harder I'ma nitpick the film.

Kano was the best part of the film.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
It wasnt bad GODDAMN people always complaining.
it really wasnt. I went back to the 95' MK and damn. at the time I thought it was epic, but now I just realized it was PG13. no blood or nothing. hows that even possible for MK :wtf:
it was nostalgic, but it didnt age well. soundtrack still epic tho. but after watching that, and watching the new one, the new one is better. and before you mention 'advancement in technology' nah, 1995 i can think of a handful of movies with much better graphics for that time. just look at the way goro falls off that cliff :mjlol:

i wont call the old one trash cause it holds close to my childhood but man :huhldup:
then come back and watch this one.

Harleminthe80s

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Going into this movie knowing this was a start of a multi-verse I can’t say I was disappointed

I just hated how Jax just appears in the temple with those twigs for arms

And I’m glad they showed everybody abilities cause I would’ve been tight if Sonya, Jax and Kano were just hand to hand combat

:manny:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
it really wasnt. I went back to the 95' MK and damn. at the time I thought it was epic, but now I just realized it was PG13. no blood or nothing. hows that even possible for MK :wtf:
it was nostalgic, but it didnt age well. soundtrack still epic tho. but after watching that, and watching the new one, the new one is better. and before you mention 'advancement in technology' nah, 1995 i can think of a handful of movies with much better graphics for that time. just look at the way goro falls off that cliff :mjlol:

i wont call the old one trash cause it holds close to my childhood but man :huhldup:
then come back and watch this one.

I went back and watch also.... when reptile popped up tho :huhldup:I was extremely embarrassed for my self and my younger self :damn:

screen_mk1995_image02.jpg

Last edited: