Official Mortal Kombat Thread

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
They need to hand over the reins of the MK Universe to the folks behind this series.

1qeEg8XOPWp5V4v1zlcdbnFNl7n.jpg
Brazy I have yet to watch this

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:dead::dead::dead:

Sonya arguing with nikkas on Facebook all fukkin day:mjlol:

Making 6 hour podcasts with a disguised voice about Outworld:mjlol:

Jax out here going on crash dummy missions for this insane musty ass bytch:mjlol: go start a security company or something my nikka

This bytch squatting in a junkyard stealing power:mjlol: cutting off all the lights everytime she hears rummaging:mjlol:

No way in hell this operation is officially sanctioned:mjlol:

"Special Forces":deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

This is a good point, it's never explained how Jax and Sonia go from working in the military to squatting in a junkyard :mjlol:

Kano says he used to smuggle drugs through Raiden temple but Raiden is always at the temple and so are the monks, so they west just letting him move coke through there and just not give a shyt:mjlol:

How did they even find Jax in the first place :mjlol:

How Jax going to explain his arms in everyday life :mjlol:. He going to have to wear sweaters, jackets, and turtlenecks the rest of his life :mjlol:. Is he using WD-40 like lotion:mjlol:

Watched it again and forgot Jax yelled out "I did 6 tours mothafukka" before Subzero ripped his arms off :mjlol:

Should have did 7 breh:mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
WASNT SHANG TSUNG
TELEPORTING PPL ASWELL?

HE WOULD HAVE JUST TELEPORTED
THEM BACK.
:devil:
:evil:

Yeah didn't understand this as well...

Also I am supposed to believe Shang Tsung won 9 tournaments in a row but came up against the most dusty inexperienced fighters Raiden said he has every had and got his 9 time outworld champs team ran through :mjlol:

Terrible coaching :mjlol:

Dude literally had a 4 armed prince and the only fighter who could fly and still lost, not to mention unanimous mvp sub zero :mjlol:

This some warriors 73-9 losing to the cavs in the finals shyt right here :mjlol:

He going to have to sign Shao Kahn in the off season to make up for this :troll::mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This is a good point, it's never explained how Jax and Sonia go from working in the military to squatting in a junkyard :mjlol:

Kano says he used to smuggle drugs through Raiden temple but Raiden is always at the temple and so are the monks, so they west just letting him move coke through there and just not give a shyt:mjlol:

How did they even find Jax in the first place :mjlol:

How Jax going to explain his arms in everyday life :mjlol:. He going to have to wear sweaters, jackets, and turtlenecks the rest of his life :mjlol:. Is he using WD-40 like lotion:mjlol:

Watched it again and forgot Jax yelled out "I did 6 tours mothafukka" before Subzero ripped his arms off :mjlol:

Should have did 7 breh:mjlol:
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
The look of the first 7 mins should have been what the entire movie looked like. Did they have two directors. Separate editors? I’m confused. Also, the movie should have been about Scorpion vs Subzero and how their feud affected generations, with the tournament introduced as backdrop and the other characters introduced for world building.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
The problem with this movie is the writer/director/WB tried to create a new story outside of the lore of MK video games. That works great if the story is actually better than the lore of MK, but it isn’t - at all. In turn, it feels stupid. “This is the best y’all came up with? Why not just have a conventional tournament? Who the fukk is Cole?”

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
true

I just hated the whole “I’m going to teleport you guys here to get the rematch”. They could have written a better storyline than that to get those battles going
IT WAS THE HOUR & 38 MINUTE
RUNTIME THAT CAUSED THAT.

THAT WAS MY BIGGEST GRIPE
WITH THE FILM.

THEY HAD TO RUSH shyt TOWARDS
THE END.
:devil:
:evil: