Official Mortal Kombat Thread

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The look of the first 7 mins should have been what the entire movie looked like. Did they have two directors. Separate editors? I’m confused. Also, the movie should have been about Scorpion vs Subzero and how their feud affected generations, with the tournament introduced as backdrop and the other characters introduced for world building.
The movie got fukked because of Covid..

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Ayo on my second watch I turned it on wit this chick and she's like "Cole so p*ssy even after he unlocked his arcana and was assigning people to fights he CHOSE to have Sonya fight Kano and he CHOSE to fight Mileena. Why the fukk couldn't he fight Kano?? He a whole bytch!"

I didn't even catch that on the second watch until she said something but then reality hit me like :ohhh::dwillhuh::mjlol::bryan:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ayo on my second watch I turned it on wit this chick and she's like "Cole so p*ssy even after he unlocked his arcana and was assigning people to fights he CHOSE to have Sonya fight Kano and he CHOSE to fight Mileena. Why the fukk couldn't he fight Kano?? He a whole bytch!"

I didn't even catch that on the second watch until she said something but then reality hit me like :ohhh::dwillhuh::mjlol::bryan:
HE SAW HER HANDLE KANO
WITH EASE EARLIER IN THE FILM
AND HE ALSO SAW MEELENA
GIVE HER THAT WORK...

ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

KANO WAS THE WEAKEST
FIGHTER IN THE MOVIE
AND SONYA HAD NO POWERS.
:devil:
:evil:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
HE SAW HER HANDLE KANO
WITH EASE EARLIER IN THE FILM
AND HE ALSO SAW MEELENA
GIVE HER THAT WORK...

ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

KANO WAS THE WEAKEST
FIGHTER IN THE MOVIE
AND SONYA HAD NO POWERS.

But Kano was whooping his ass while sparring, so...

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
It was aight :ehh: but it could've been so much better :beli:

Overall I was entertained and I'd be there day one for a sequel but man they really need to step it the fukk up in MK2
Stop acting like the audience doesn't know what MK is, and need to be handheld, and go all out w/ this shyt. This movie is basically a proof of concept.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ nyggas with low ass standards, that are entertained by anything that comes out, saying “man this is dope what y’all expect why are y’all over analyzing it blah blah blah.”

it’s not about over analyzing anything. People know a stupid, poorly put together film when they see it.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
But Kano was whooping his ass while sparring, so...
:gucci:ITS LIKE YOU nikkaS
MISSED THE SIMPLEST shyt
IN THE MOVIE.

HE ALLOWED KANO TO BEAT HIM UP
TO SEE IF IT COULD ANGER HIM
ENOUGH TO DISCOVER HIS POWER
THE WAY THE COUSINS ROASTED
KANO TIL HE GOT MAD.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Some cool moments, a lot of nice nods & Easter eggs, and Kano had me rolling, but this was ehhh at best

I’m in if there’s another one, but I would have been disappointed paying theater prices for this