Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
Brehs do we assume Kane killed Mister using the bullets that Shane told him to take.? If so do the cops search Shane's room and find the box of shells and place the murder on Shane?? :lupe:

If the world is small and the streets even smaller wouldn't word get back to Rafe/Miz that some low riders and Eses were in Brooklyn :heh:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Dopest episode ever!

Gotdamn Miz and Rafe caught 7 homicides in ONE DAY WEARING THE SAME OUTFIT!
Doc-Rivers.gif

Why Rafe complaining about killing Bobby Shmurda lookalike when he killed a broad? :stopitslime:... but it looks like they're becoming an alliance, right? :ehh:

PS - What kinda of car were that wheeling out of?

General: Ya dirty dog. Mi know never trust yuh :scust:

Majah: SUCK YA MUDDA! :pacspit::russ:

Shane: I just told you I got in a bangout and you asking for money? :martin:g
Murda: fukk you want a hug nikka?:lolbron:...... nikka did his bro dirty... reminded me of Kanan:sadbron: ("Man it's fukk Donald Trump more than fukk parole" :pachaha: but still :pacspit:

MAINO: I got some shyt that'll blow a wall out BOOM... *rap cadence* CLEAR THE MALL OUT..... lmfao at the hand gestures

Yall notice that broken bottle when Shane was getting away.. I think his prints were on it thats why they zoomed in on it. Might get him on a double homicide :mjcry:

When Miz is saving Capone from Rafe.... he goes to Capone "chill the fukk out nikka"
A5Evp_s-200x150.gif

YO TI HAD QUOTABLES FOR DAYS :heh: the man is tryna defuse the situation and always ends up
hRUuH.gif

Shoutout to the real nikkas who no longer with us... General, BR:to:
I think they taking him to go get the rest of the money they took.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
killing everyone off was a lazy and unrealistic way to move on/tie up the season, but I'm pretty sure it was done so they can bring in real/name actors for whatever they plan to do next. If that was the plan, he needs to chop the people out and allow them to make money no strings attached. I get not being able to move forward with them but they got the show to where it is.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Crazy episode

Young dude working with rafe and miz next season

Its unrealistic for uncle murda to not pull the plug on shane in the hospital. He cant let him make it out of there.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
That episode was crazy. I thought for sure Kain was gonna end up killin Barz and I didnt think Miz and the Cartel would end up goin to war. I think they killed off most of the characters cuz they basically gonna have to start the show over if they go to cable or Netflix for season 3.

Daps
That episode was crazy. I thought for sure Kain was gonna end up killin Barz and I didnt think Miz and the Cartel would end up goin to war. I think they killed off most of the characters cuz they basically gonna have to start the show over if they go to cable or Netflix for season 3.

Daps

Who is miz getting work from then.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The purge.

Honestly I didn't really enjoy this episode as much as the rest of y'all.

A couple of great moments but ehh overall.

Dude tried to force way too much in one episode, there's only one reason I can think of that he would do something like this. This could have been fleshed out into 3 really good episodes.

So with that being said, I guess I owe an apology to all the conspiracy theorists in this thread, lol. I feel like a lot of politics and BS made this season a bit of a wash. But still, dudes gotta get in where they fit in. The people that we see on this show aren't trained actors.

Hopefully they have secured a bigger platform for Season 3 and will be able to move forward without the drama. I'm sure having to worry about all the extra stuff puts a damper on Rafe's creative process.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Crazy finale

I'm miss jessica though :mjcry:

Hold up she on IG with thirst traps :blessed: