Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Wow... what an episode. shyt took me through a lot.

The Good

SO MANY BODIES DROPPED!! :lawd:
When Rafe bodied Jessica I legit was like :ooh: I wish he would have asked her some questions before he did it tho.
TI providing the comic relief :laff:
Maino was funny tho.
Leon finally being like :whoa:
I actually liked the Mexican standoff with the Yardies and Miz/Rafe
The outro... :ohlawd: I see Rafe has been paying attention to some classic shows like The Wire

The Bad
The execution of the Archie story was poor. From the struggle newscaster to the struggle "That was my son's father" acting.
Black is such a terrible actor that there's no way his cousin would have bought his fake phone call. :russ: Who wouldn't check their phone afterwards?
The struggle acting of the girl that saw Shane clapped up. :russ:
"Hey watch where you're going? I should kill you for making me drop my Armadale vodka!" *cue expositional shot focused on bottle for 30 seconds*

The :lupe:

How in the world are they gonna resolve this cartel situation?
Why did the lil homie with the shot hand get in the car with them?
Is Barz gonna finish Shane off? :mjcry:

Overall good episode. If they get a Season 3 Netflix deal they're going to have to come up with a lot of new ideas.

I seen new characters taking old ones place
Young dude who got shot in the hand my be the next black(linin nikkas up for rafe n miz)
Capone obviously finna be season 3s version of the Jamaicans
Kane will be the new Shane
Bars a smarter more ruthless version of Mista

and the world keeps spinnin

Another thing:
Cash may be bacc in Season 3 and Chyna might turn on them so theres that as well

next season gonna be crazy
Miz & Rafe vs the cartel
The cops investigating Jessica murder
Rafe vs Choppa + him finding out Rafe killed Jessica
Barz vs Shane & Kane
Leon vs Gunna
Shay finds out Tai is dead
The shipment of weed is put up somewhere
Uncle Blue comes to the states
The stick up kid from Miz girl building coming back for revenge

I think they taking him to go get the rest of the money they took.
na lil homie gon be working wit them. Even tho he robbed them I think they see some of they self in him. He setup a huge lick, planed it out and it worked. When he got caught he was faced wit death and was ready for death before he snitch on anybody who did it or gave the money back. Lil homie is solid and they respect it

i think they shoulda bodied Capone, it's no way they won't have conflict

Ray and Boone got what they had coming

Bars is a wild nikka, shoulda just offed Shane, cause rafe and miz gon body him for that shyt

This was the goat EP

Ti was low key annoying

Miz and rafe could have easily had Shane or one of they lil homies fukk Renaldo up, they didn't have to do it.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Brehs do we assume Kane killed Mister using the bullets that Shane told him to take.? If so do the cops search Shane's room and find the box of shells and place the murder on Shane?? :lupe:

If the world is small and the streets even smaller wouldn't word get back to Rafe/Miz that some low riders and Eses were in Brooklyn :heh:
I was thinking the same thing...I was also wondering was Shane gripped up when the police discovered him laid out...naw nikkas get away with murder easily in M&V World

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
na lil homie gon be working wit them. Even tho he robbed them I think they see some of they self in him. He setup a huge lick, planed it out and it worked. When he got caught he was faced wit death and was ready for death before he snitch on anybody who did it or gave the money back. Lil homie is solid and they respect it

Bars is a wild nikka, shoulda just offed Shane, cause rafe and miz gon body him for that shyt

This was the goat EP

Ti was low key annoying

Miz and rafe could have easily had Shane or one of they lil homies fukk Renaldo up, they didn't have to do it.
That's definitely how I saw it. Sorta like Marlo with Michael, taking him under their wing

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
I'm on Lanes heavy right now, first season episodes are pretty short so I got hooked quick

2nd season is 4 episodes in

Also started Bag Men, which is solid

I'm about to pick up on Mayhem again though, and Respect Life is back so I'm on that too :whew:

Bag Men has the best intro music of any of these web shows...

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV

This was the goat EP

Ti was low key annoying

I think Kane is gonna end up killin bars

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
why are y'all saying they killed off most of the cast. None of the main characters got killed.
lol bruh

Joe, Mista, Ray, Boone, ranaldo, victor,BR, Fresh, General,Jessica, Tai, Black, Lit

tahts 13 characters killed off in a 12 episode season :comeon:

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang

Thats exactly what I took from it. They respected how he handled that situation and want to take him under they wing. Remember when Miz was about to kill him Rafe told him "We would have done the same thing"

Last edited:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
lol bruh

Joe, Mista, Ray, Boone, ranaldo, victor,BR, Fresh, General,Jessica, Tai, Black, Lit

tahts 13 characters killed off in a 12 episode season :comeon:
None of those were main characters.

Rafe,miz,Shane,caine,choppa are the main characters imo