Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
everyone who got murked deserved it, except probably ty. no sense going into a new season with all these wack characters. good thing they kept murda and leon
3rd season gone basically need a whole new cast tho. We already see Capone as being the main antagonist, plus his cali goons so theres that.
The jamaicans are done.

New storylines that we know for sure to look forward to in season 3.

Capone vs Rafe/Miz
Shane/Kane vs Bars
Rafe vs Choppa

Then all the bullshyt that comes with it, Choppa might play a bigger role, especially if he finds out it was rafe who killed Jessica.
Kane is of course gone bring more action, hell there might even be a turf war between Shane/Kanes blocc and some new up n coming dealers.
And of course Rafe n Miz gone stay with the fukkery.
Imagine Choppa bringin in some gold teeth country florida nikkas into the mix :lupe:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Incredible season finale, although all the deaths made it feel like a series finale :whew:

Rafe is slowly turning :demonic: I mean that nikka even had Miz trigger happy ass like :whoa:

T.I killed his scene in the house, his subtle humor was :mjlol:

His suggestion for them to move to Memphis had me :russ:

This show is approaching SOA/BB levels of sillyness thinking Rafe & Miz has any sort of chance against the Cartel in a street beef. That closing music montage when them cartel nikkas was riding though in the low riders though :banderas:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3rd season gone basically need a whole new cast tho. We already see Capone as being the main antagonist, plus his cali goons so theres that.
The jamaicans are done.

New storylines that we know for sure to look forward to in season 3.

Capone vs Rafe/Miz
Shane/Kane vs Bars
Rafe vs Choppa

Then all the bullshyt that comes with it, Choppa might play a bigger role, especially if he finds out it was rafe who killed Jessica.
Kane is of course gone bring more action, hell there might even be a turf war between Shane/Kanes blocc and some new up n coming dealers.
And of course Rafe n Miz gone stay with the fukkery.
Imagine Choppa bringin in some gold teeth country florida nikkas into the mix :lupe:

a scenario like that is def better than keeping those characters that got offed tonight around. i think it was a good move plus the finale's quality is good sign that season 3 might be better. atleast i hope so

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Incredible season finale, although all the deaths made it feel like a series finale :whew:

Rafe is slowly turning :demonic: I mean that nikka even had Miz trigger happy ass like :whoa:

This show is approaching SOA/BB levels of sillyness thinking Rafe & Miz has any sort of chance against the Cartel in a street beef. That closing music montage when them cartel nikkas was riding though in the low riders though :banderas:
My only question is

Did them nikkas drive all the way to NY from Cali in a lowrider :laff:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Victor is dead :blessed: dude wasn't believable as a drug dealer
I knew Murda and Shane beef would go that far
The shootout with the yardies was crazy
No way both Rafe and Miz survive a beef with the esses one of them is dying
The lowriders were clean especially the red one
I knew Ray would turn on Boone
Renaldo had to die no way they could just "send a message"
Mister already told us he died :mjlol:
I think Gunna is gonna get Leon lined up
T.I stole the show gotta keep him on the show
Black finally got what he deserved dude did way too much dirt

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

they could avoid that by showing them as a small drug group instead of some zetas level cartel

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
damn.. didn't expect nikkas to be gettin wacked like that.. I'm glad victor did though..corniest character on this shyt
you already know they goin replace him with another whack spanish nikka. These nikkas went from warring with Jamaicans to warring with Eses