Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
only characters that was killed that might be missed is ty and mister. You naming people like Boone and Jessica and lit like they was big parts of the show or some shyt
They both played a bigger role in this season than Choppa

NYtymes

All Star
Daps
this episode was epic... with all the lack of violence the last few episodes, they definitely ended this season with a bang.im mad they didnt off choppa

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Choppa is not a main character :comeon:

The main characters seem the be four dudes apart of cloud9 TV, Rafe, Miz, Kane and Shane :yeshrug:

Looking at everything that has transpired on and off screen, Choppa is a main character now. He's also a music artist "Choppa Zoe". I have no doubt that he's signed or managed by Rafe/Moses and their management team. So they are going to use the show to help him gain visibility for his music. What went down at the beginning of the last EP, gives him a storyline for Season 3.

Look at this video. A bunch of the cast members are in it. Rafe/Moses is in the video. Look at the title of the video. "Choppa" & "Money & Violence" can't be used without paying. We know Rafe & them aren't doing favors. He also seems like one of the few that took some acting classes. Add it all up.......

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
this episode was epic... with all the lack of violence the last few episodes, they definitely ended this season with a bang.im mad they didnt off choppa
Nah ges a sick character n good actor hope they keep him around.
Didn't like
how they killed br tho especially like that where both rafe or miz could a got hit but they leave without a damn scratch

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah ges a sick character n good actor hope they keep him around.
Didn't like
how they killed br tho especially like that where both rafe or miz could a got hit but they leave without a damn scratch
Yeah that was pretty lame. Another really lame thing was Ray running around behind Boone with no hammer. They know Shane stays gripped up. Why would he put himself at risk like that? He's just gonna stand behind Boone in the midst of a bang out and give orders on some Cobra Commander shyt? C'mon, Ray was slicker than that up until that point

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
im hooked on Nightlife right now. Still trying to catch up on Pieces but i keep getting distracted.
Idk how ya'll get hooked to these other shows. I can only binge watch them form ya'll suggestions. Once I forget about it, I forget it about unless one of ya'll bring it back up.
That plot armor is thick enough to stop a nuke breh.
:dead:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Yeah that was pretty lame. Another really lame thing was Ray running around behind Boone with no hammer. They know Shane stays gripped up. Why would he put himself at risk like that? He's just gonna stand behind Boone in the midst of a bang out and give orders on some Cobra Commander shyt? C'mon, Ray was slicker than that up until that point
Lmaooo real shyt dude tossed common sense out the window. Even after he got caught he was still being a slime ball tryna pin everything on his Boy, dude aint got no shame

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
this was a good episode but give me a break, they painted themselves into a corner now. Rafe killing Jessica was too much, you got Shay and Choopa on his trail now. Rafe killing a cartel plug and starting a beef with Capone. There is no way they can beat a cartel. The killing of Br, Fresh and General was sloppy. The bang out with Ray and Boone, cmon Ray didn't have a biscuit on him ?? If the police don't start a huge investigation then it's SOA and Rafe is Clay and Miz is Jax. Also Kane shoots mister in his gf building . Cindy simp bf got to drop a dime on him . Also Kane has killed 3 unarmed people , the crack head, Mister and the guy from last season forgot his name. Kane is looking real suspect now that he can't handle any situation without shooting now.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Idk how ya'll get hooked to these other shows. I can only binge watch them form ya'll suggestions. Once I forget about it, I forget it about unless one of ya'll bring it back up.

:dead:

Pieces is already on the season 2 finale. IM gonna catch up on all the episodes tonight

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly that was one of the best season finales I've seen and these guys are amateurs:wow:

Choppa scared thinking he's saying Rafe everywhere:merchant:. I'm wondering where else his story can go.

Didn't see them recruiting the kid. He'll probably be on some spy missions.

BR will be missed:pachaha:

Dude telling General, "Suck your mother and sit down":dead:

Why did Rafe kill baby girl?:damn:

Ray:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

I almost lost it seeing Shane slumped like that. He gotta smarten up for next season and stop underestimating people:mjcry:

Bars' PO needs to get fired:beli:

Ray never had to be there for any of Boone's shootings. He's a manipulator and wants to see it all unfold because he doesn't have it in him to pull a trigger. He wants to stand over the victim and talk shyt like he's the mastermind. They thought they'd get the drop on Shane and pop him. He ran and Ray still had to be there. He couldn't get satisfaction if Boone killed him solo.