Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
1st episode was dope but I didnt like the fact that Shane and Shay walked right past each other and didnt even acknowledge each other. She said she was gonna snitch on Shane for killin her cousin last season and in this episode they looked like they were strangers. On another note this nikka Black is as bad as Grimey Ty
Nah she definitely acknowledged and immediately dipped. There's really nothing else that needed to be said between them two, he bodied your cousin and promised to put a hot one in your brother and stay with the thing on him.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Nah she definitely acknowledged and immediately dipped. There's really nothing else that needed to be said between them two, he bodied your cousin and promised to put a hot one in your brother and stay with the thing on him.
It aint look like it to me. They shoulda at least had a couple words between em like before

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
yeah this opener was dope. looked good and set the stage for the season pretty well. i like that they kept people waiting on what everyone wanted to know (how Rafe was) but they still had good scenes beforehand. it reminded me of when Tony Soprano got shot on the Sopranos and the next episode didn't open right up at the hospital

i do kinda wonder what connection the first scene has to anything. i mean i see what it was depicting but as far as it's relevance to now...maybe i'm reaching but it might tie into Choppa somehow since Rafe mentioned Miami

only negative thing i'd say is some of the scenes run awkwardly long, like when the Yardie left the guys house and it was stuck on his face a little too long.
Did you watch the first Season?
The first scene is showing how Kanes older brother got killed

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Did you watch the first Season?
The first scene is showing how Kanes older brother got killed

eastside313 said:
That was Kane brother who got killed

yeah i was trying to speak without spoiling it but fukk it

like i said i knew it was Kane's brother in the bank but i just wondered why they were showing it. i wonder if the dude who Rafe called will resurface or something

@eastside313

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
yeah i was trying to speak without spoiling it but fukk it

like i said i knew it was Kane's brother in the bank but i just wondered why they were showing it. i wonder if the dude who Rafe called will resurface or something

@eastside313
Rafe said he's doing a lot of flashbacks this season.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lol...oddly enough...Shane was the one dude who never used to keep it on him

H.S.

All Star
Daps
The first episode started off kinda slow but it picked up nicely. Second episode should be crazy. I miss the old theme song though.

And where was Ty? :why: