Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Daps
:pachaha:

the name of this episode is, " Dont talk on the phone " . They beat that thru our brains the whole show.

shay looked better than jessica this episode, them lips is nice :whoo:..

That new bytch need to hop out that onezie and make sho them cheeks take the attention away from that underbite.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I wish they didn't kill off this Jamaican dude was good :russ:

You are not lying, I always looked forward to his scenes, he was sonning those dudes.

Yall niiggas probably wasn't payin attention. They said ol boy went back to Jamaica to hide out. I think the other Jamaican "General" was killed off. The short darkskin homie with the pinky ring.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Yall niiggas probably wasn't payin attention. They said ol boy went back to Jamaica to hide out. I think the other Jamaican "General" was killed off. The short darkskin homie with the pinky ring.

Yeah, that's what I gathered too. Not gonna lie, I probably only understand half of what those Jamaican dudes be saying. They're my favorite storyline on there though.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Black Birthday tomorrow. Cast members will be present and yours truly music from #TheAVLP LIVE. Come fukk wit us, I'll be in VIP, dress code is all Red & White, but come as you are if you ain't got it like that :ahh:

We LITTTYYYYYYY :blessed:

12640474_804432076352771_5441571048378921568_o.jpg

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Just caught up. Not for nothing, I have a feeling Shane might end up snitching on cane down the line. :mjcry:

When these new episodes come on so I can keep checking for this?

That bin laden line was hilarious, miz catching choppa at the end classic, my nikka cane going for the burner before leaving like its part of the outfit... Classic.

Cane and ty are my most likable characters. Miz too except when he starts to talk. I compare him to mike Tyson. Love seeing them nikkas about to put in work but want to mute them when they start talking.

Gotta keep going back to season 1 just for the intro performance though. :wow:

Hope my nikka cane turns into body.

Zoe God had the best scene in the episode to me
:blessed: