Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Dope episode and quality.

The only thing I didn't like was some convos they prolonged (the Jamaicans, Jess and her girlfriend, Black and Choppa).

Aside from that it was mad funny... Leon talking about "I heard a song that talked about blood on my sneakers... all I could think about is my Giuseppes"

"nikka who the fukk do you think you are, Bin Laden?"

"I know you sell the crack too"

:russ:

Leon be having me on the floor.
bytch CALL ME CHOPPA!

I always felt Rafe comes off forced with his line, same with Jessica. Ironically, the other cats like Shane, Miz, Choppa and Leon act well.

Gunna looks like a fatter lighter Kyle Lowry :russ:
Black is the most forced to me but he still fits his characters role

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
yeah this opener was dope. looked good and set the stage for the season pretty well. i like that they kept people waiting on what everyone wanted to know (how Rafe was) but they still had good scenes beforehand. it reminded me of when Tony Soprano got shot on the Sopranos and the next episode didn't open right up at the hospital

i do kinda wonder what connection the first scene has to anything. i mean i see what it was depicting but as far as it's relevance to now...maybe i'm reaching but it might tie into Choppa somehow since Rafe mentioned Miami

only negative thing i'd say is some of the scenes run awkwardly long, like when the Yardie left the guys house and it was stuck on his face a little too long.
That was Kane brother who got killed

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:obama: good way to kick off season 2. I'm ready to watch the next one already actually so hopefully next season they can get to a subscription service so we can binge.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Y'all saw their HOT 97 interview? They said after this season is over, season 1 won't be available anywhere. Not YouTube not Tidal and not their website. :mjcry:
Yeah I hope they go with Netflix for Season 3. They'll eat off that if Season 2 does well, and telling by the hype and the quality of episode 1 it should be no issue.

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
1st episode was dope but I didnt like the fact that Shane and Shay walked right past each other and didnt even acknowledge each other. She said she was gonna snitch on Shane for killin her cousin last season and in this episode they looked like they were strangers. On another note this nikka Black is as bad as Grimey Ty
damn good catch I forgot all about that I guessed he just didn't reconize her