Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope episode and quality.

The only thing I didn't like was some convos they prolonged (the Jamaicans, Jess and her girlfriend, Black and Choppa).

Aside from that it was mad funny... Leon talking about "I heard a song that talked about blood on my sneakers... all I could think about is my Giuseppes"

"nikka who the fukk do you think you are, Bin Laden?"

"I know you sell the crack too"

:russ:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dope episode and quality.

The only thing I didn't like was some convos they prolonged (the Jamaicans, Jess and her girlfriend, Black and Choppa).

Aside from that it was mad funny... Leon talking about "I heard a song that talked about blood on my sneakers... all I could think about is my Giuseppes"

"nikka who the fukk do you think you are, Bin Laden?"

"I know you sell the crack too"

:russ:
them lines had me dead, and i thought the same thing about prolonged convos. also with Cane/shane on the phone

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
them lines had me dead, and i thought the same thing about prolonged convos. also with Cane/shane on the phone

bytch CALL ME CHOPPA!

I always felt Rafe comes off forced with his line, same with Jessica. Ironically, the other cats like Shane, Miz, Choppa and Leon act well.

Gunna looks like a fatter lighter Kyle Lowry :russ:

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
yeah this opener was dope. looked good and set the stage for the season pretty well. i like that they kept people waiting on what everyone wanted to know (how Rafe was) but they still had good scenes beforehand. it reminded me of when Tony Soprano got shot on the Sopranos and the next episode didn't open right up at the hospital

i do kinda wonder what connection the first scene has to anything. i mean i see what it was depicting but as far as it's relevance to now...maybe i'm reaching but it might tie into Choppa somehow since Rafe mentioned Miami

only negative thing i'd say is some of the scenes run awkwardly long, like when the Yardie left the guys house and it was stuck on his face a little too long.

Last edited:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
When Kane asked Shane to get him some food cause he thought the cops was looking for him :dead:

"Nikka what you think you are Bin Laden or something :childplease:"

:laff: Nikka Kane thinks hes EL Chapo out here

That was the highlight of the episode for me.

Also the double endures was dope :ohhh:

The blood on the money in the flashback scene...

The bible and the gun in the drawer...

Great start for Season 2..

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Great Episode
10895439_505574219582284_843185460_n.jpg

we back

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
1st episode was dope but I didnt like the fact that Shane and Shay walked right past each other and didnt even acknowledge each other. She said she was gonna snitch on Shane for killin her cousin last season and in this episode they looked like they were strangers. On another note this nikka Black is as bad as Grimey Ty