Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good shyt but they really need to cut that Mexican out or replace him. the show is kinda likable for the bad acting but that dude is beyond horrendous:huhldup:. i see this season they didn't even let him speak on camera:pachaha:but that scene was just awful and weird:why:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
good shyt but they really need to cut that Mexican out or replace him. the show is kinda likable for the bad acting but that dude is beyond horrendous:huhldup:. i see this season they didn't even let him speak on camera:pachaha:but that scene was just awful and weird:why:
*DEAD*

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
I love the new format...
they gotta work on the ambient sfx just a tad
and get some subtitles for the Rude Boy dem
other than that everything is top notch

Jessica a lil bad chocolate bish brehs :noah:
How tf shooter Shane ain't see the snitch nikka sister walk right by him out the lobby tho?

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:dead: You aint lyin

Soon

Banned
Daps
Yeah I hope they go with Netflix for Season 3. They'll eat off that if Season 2 does well, and telling by the hype and the quality of episode 1 it should be no issue.

Them dudes will be straight, Matt Damon and Ben Afflect took off with Good Will Hunting, and Kevin Smith took off with Clerks, even David Simon was on his grind from just putting out what the people craved, even that Indian chick from the Office got her own show. For them to get this far, especially with Lion Gates messing with them, this shiit is about to be magical.

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO

I wish they didn't kill off this Jamaican dude was good :russ:

Edit: he didnt die and he's in Jamaica allegedly

Last edited:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Is this season worth watching? Seems like they took so long to get it out and that crowdfunding shyt rubbed a lot of people the wrong way (for whatever reason)

I almost have no interest in watching
Anybody who was rubbed the wrong way was a lame who didn't donate shyt anyway. :camby:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk did I start watching season 2 and started getting confused the way it started so I went back to season 1 to figure out what the fukk is going on and what did I miss and didn't realize a season 1 finale "part 2". Luckily I ain't get too far in season 2 to spoil anything for me. I'm about to :lawd:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just caught up. Not for nothing, I have a feeling Shane might end up snitching on cane down the line. :mjcry:

When these new episodes come on so I can keep checking for this?

That bin laden line was hilarious, miz catching choppa at the end classic, my nikka cane going for the burner before leaving like its part of the outfit... Classic.

Cane and ty are my most likable characters. Miz too except when he starts to talk. I compare him to mike Tyson. Love seeing them nikkas about to put in work but want to mute them when they start talking.

Gotta keep going back to season 1 just for the intro performance though. :wow:

Hope my nikka cane turns into body.