Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I like boone. He is your typical anti social awkward shooter type. Not really a talker. He just stays in his element and plays his position. He is the best type of nikka to have around as long as he respects your gun game :usure:If not eventually a nikka like ray will end up being food. Killas only truly respect other killas
I see Boone being a chess piece for Ray to play. He isn't smart enough to think on his own, he needs to have a purpose and his purpose is follow Ray. He sees Ray making money pulling girls being the man in the club and he wants to ride the wave.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I think its a case where Mister doesn't want his character killed off before that season 3 money smh
I mean thats fair tho. Hes a fan favorite, especially in season 1. Hell he was one of the people doing the promos on Youtube for the fundraising cuz he was so liked

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
straight from Rafe himself

I really wasn't going to address the foolishness but I'll speak my peace and let it be. When you create an opportunity for people and provide them with a platform that they can use to springboard themselves off of to create other opportunities for themselves and they don't that is not your fault. Almost two years have passed and if all you used this platform for was to acquire free clothes and party for free then don't blame me when that train ride comes to an end and you find yourself holding nothing. All I can do is get you in the door but you have to work the room. My back is broad enough to carry the weight of the world but I can not and will not carry n*ggas. I wish everybody the best... ‪#‎MoneyandViolence‬

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Shorty got that mojo p*ssy, any nikka that gets close to her gets bodied :sadcam: damn Archie :mjcry:

Tai got off-ed quick lol

Why Rafe n Miz didn't just mask up and put on the batman voice, and go in the laundromat :ld:

General is one idiot don :mjlol:

The hispanic actors are the worst :francis:

BR doesn't recognise the name Miz? :dwillhuh:

Exactly....

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I mean thats fair tho. Hes a fan favorite, especially in season 1. Hell he was one of the people doing the promos on Youtube for the fundraising cuz he was so liked
You can't start acting like a faq cause your character may get killed. Rafe already said money and violence won't be his only project so if people get killed of its not like they can't be in his future projects. Everybody did YouTube fundraising videos.