Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I just watched episode 1 of the second season. The quality jump from an aesthetic perspective is quite large, you can tell the budget done increased. However jesus fkin christ the acting is like 5 times worse than last season specifically from Jessica and Black. Black straight up is the worst actor on the show no human talks and moves around the way this nicca does.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Man I was coming in thread to specifically post this.:beli:. I gotta think there was an issue where he couldn't be around to record scenes or was asking for more money or something. Him and Leon have been drastically cut from the storyline
so do they have to body him (Archie)? there are so many ways to flip it. say the girl is moving to ATL to be with her son or some shyt and he goes with her. iunno. maybe thats impossible because of his parole status but smfh. they didnt have to do that

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so do they have to body him (Archie)? there are so many ways to flip it. say the girl is moving to ATL to be with her son or some shyt and he goes with her. iunno. maybe thats impossible because of his parole status but smfh. they didnt have to do that
There's nothing wrong with doing that, because thats the reality black men live

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
my bad I was talking about Tai lol I feel Archie was necessary to show how these police murders go