Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
I'm bout to be done with this shyt. How the fukk they kill this nikka all quick like that
Man I was coming in thread to specifically post this.:beli:. I gotta think there was an issue where he couldn't be around to record scenes or was asking for more money or something. Him and Leon have been drastically cut from the storyline

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Don't click if you haven't watched the episode yet

this nikka black :snoop:
The failed drug deal :gladbron::whew::ooh::krs::banderas:

Finally Shane caught on about time
Mister drinking 40z in 2016 :mjlol: i ain't surprised tho
Majah :ooh: :lupe:
Boone :mjlol:

My son Kane backed the hammer out on S-Curl simp and he kept talkin shyt to Rafe Cindy box must be fire

:to: Damn Archie the lil kid warned him too

Grimey Tai :camby:. This was a good episode action packed

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I'm bout to be done with this shyt. How the fukk they kill this nikka all quick like that
I saw it coming. With as much ppl involved in that lick, someone HAD to die, and I knew it was gone be dude, He was the most irrelevant.

If u talkn about tai, i saw that coming too. He barely been on the show at all this season, so it was obvious this was his last episode. I doubt dude cared about the show anymore

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Tai and Leon provided great comedic relief but Im not really surprised. Their characters have started to become irrelevant now that Shane's focus is on Ray/Boone. Black came up off the birds, how many of them was it 2 or 3? And he selling them to dude in Atlanta for like 40 a piece.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tai and Leon provided great comedic relief but Im not really surprised. Their characters have started to become irrelevant now that Shane's focus is on Ray/Boone. Black came up off the birds, how many of them was it 2 or 3? And he selling them to dude in Atlanta for like 40 a piece.
Choppa is a clown

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
I thought Black ran off with the bread instead of the work but I could be wrong. On another note, that shyt with Archie pissed me off. He was tryna do things right after coming home from jail smh

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I thought Black ran off with the bread instead of the work but I could be wrong. On another note, that shyt with Archie pissed me off. He was tryna do things right after coming home from jail smh
i kept asking myself why they kept focusing on his character so much knowing it was bound to give us a reason. I'm actually happy M&V touched this issue. That shyt hit a nerve that needed to be touched.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Nah, Rafe and dude exchanged bags before Choppa shot him, when he shot him Black was quick thinking as fukk and picked up the bag and ran down the hall into another room. The only thing is Choppa Choppa had a clear view of black, saw him pick up the bag an take off running, he literally did it right in front of him. Here's a screen of Rafe with the money bag after the shootouts:
457qHME.jpg

It seems like the Archie thing is the real life Rafe's way of introducing real world relevance to the show.