Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Yea I be on this show too. It's below all the other ones but it helps pass the time. Macho a damn savage man :bryan:
Are there any webseries that's not on that M and V/respect life wave. Feel like watching something diff than the hood web series Already seen Mayhem and watching this season of Professional chiller.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Miz and Rafe are putting two and two together, Grand is like
tumblr_ly88ieEmex1r1cdx4.gif

Archie Bang playing some struggle shyt with the kid lol wtf kinda playing is that :mjlol:.... hate it had to be him though:mjcry:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Are there any webseries that's not on that M and V/respect life wave. Feel like watching something diff than the hood web series Already seen Mayhem and watching this season of Professional chiller.

Yea and they are a few years old but are REALLY worth the watch (i'm sure you've heard of a lot of these though):

Black&sexy.tv has PLENTY of them:
That Guy
Hello Cupid
Roomieloversfriends
The Number

Then other stuff like

Close Friends
First
Brother's With No Game
How Men Become Dogs

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
When Miz and Rafe are putting two and two together, Grand is like
tumblr_ly88ieEmex1r1cdx4.gif

Archie Bang playing some struggle shyt with the kid lol wtf kinda playing is that :mjlol:.... hate it had to be him though:mjcry:
:dead: :pachaha: he was playing with the kid like the way I played with my dog when he was a puppy. Low key lil kid probably set him up. :heh: