Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Breh.....niqqas gotta make a trip.

It isn't fair....
my ex girlfriend begs me to come over there. she wants me to move there too. i can only imagine the sites i'll see :wow:

i def gotta make a trip to ghana/nigeria in the next couple years smmfh. my main right now is nigerian but born in canada. So was the last girl i was messin with. Nigeria got some of the finest women in the world if not the finest. My school had a ton of nigerian immigrants

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
These are 2 different shows, Respect Life is your standard crime drama. Dudes selling drugs, beefing, and crew'd up. Plus Respect Life focuses on older dudes, and all of them are like 10 - 20 years in the game.

In M&V you dealing with mostly young brehs, most of the folks in Mizz/Rafe circle are young cats.

Respect Life is cool, but M&V is coming from a different angle. Rocboy Empire and Terms does the "old heads" storyline better than Respect Life.

And M&V is doing the young brehs storyline like City of God, so its pretty good.

I disagree . Miz and Rafe are in there 30's they are the main characters . They are older. Kane and Shane are late 20's . Barz is late 30's early 40's . Black is late 30's and so is Renaldo and Victor. Chopa is mid 30's. So what young guys are you talking about exactly ?
Respect Life to me tells the younger guys storyline. Melos cousin and whole crew are all younger than anyone on money and violence. Both shows are pretty much the same except Melo is a better actor than the rest. Take a real good look at M&V again. Leon and Ty maybe could be considered young but not really they about 25-26.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
my ex girlfriend begs me to come over there. she wants me to move there too. i can only imagine the sites i'll see :wow:

i def gotta make a trip to ghana/nigeria in the next couple years smmfh. my main right now is nigerian but born in canada. So was the last girl i was messin with. Nigeria got some of the finest women in the world if not the finest. My school had a ton of nigerian immigrants
I hope the country becomes more tourist friendly so you can come on your own and enjoy it.

Bro....breh.... The things out there :noah:

Daps
You have to consider the area these shows are shot in. Respect Life is in a more grimey place than m&v. Respect life represents that east new york project shyt. Just real grimey and hopeless. I mean think about it. These nikkas re-up off 28 grams :mjlol: It just shows you how much these cats are wasting their time and playing themselves trying to sell fukking kush :dead:

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
You have to consider the area these shows are shot in. Respect Life is in a more grimey place than m&v. Respect life represents that east new york project shyt. Just real grimey and hopeless. I mean think about it. These nikkas re-up off 28 grams :mjlol: It just shows you how much these cats are wasting their time and playing themselves trying to sell fukking kush :dead:
Possessions laws more than likely is the reason.

Daps
Possessions laws more than likely is the reason.
Na them nikkas are just struggling. Maine and kareem represents a more realistic look at the average nikka in the hood trying to hustle. Key word, "try"The majority of cats in any hood arent hustlers. They're more like scramblers barely getting by. Hamster on a wheel ass nikkas

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Miz my nikka man :blessed: certified goon,
random but one of the extras at the funeral looked like Serius Jones lol, and Shane :mindblown: why would u believe anything Ray says? I can't stand Ray's goons face can't wait til Cain body him for blind ass Shane:banderas:, I love the evolution of Cain might be my favorite character didn't know he was a deadbeat tho :patrice: him bm got a sucka ass nikka tho:beli: I can see that situation going bad already.shyt bout to go crazy we Miz and Rafe see Choppa and Black, Bodies will be dropped :leostare:
Kane aint a deadbeat

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My thoughts

Entertaining episode. We are really starting to see the similarities between Shane & Barz. They're both some simple minded azz nyggas. A good contrast to characters like Rafe, who map everything out.

lol at Serius Jones being an extra in Ray's crew. He fits right in, he's always had very shifty mannerisms.

For them to write Cain's baby mother into the script more, makes me wonder if they're going to start fukking again. Cain's a different nygga now, she might get hype off his new persona + this new boyfriend seems like a simp.

I guess I'm with Rafe in not killing that kid in front of his family. It just wasn't going to play out well. They also can't kill a apartment full of people. Best case scenario is the kid realizes he's not built for all this.

Those kids burned through 100k like that? That's how much was missing right? Did they split it up, or had the tricked off that much in a short amount of time?

This nygga Black mannnnnnnnnnnnnn. This nygga Black. SMH

smh at me but I was legit disappointed in Barz when he pulled the hammer on Mister. I know Barz is a piece of shyt, but for whatever reason I'd expect him to be somewhat honorable with his new PNC. Mister not being strapped with turn into a problem for both of them pretty soon.
they def didnt. homie was talking about wanting the s550 lolol

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
all yall might be surprised by Shane. Homie said that he's gonna miss Joe right after presumably hearing from Ray that Joe stole his bread. To me that was enough to let me know Shane didnt believe Ray. All he said was that he just got disrespected...i think he meant from Ray who bold faced lied to him..not Joe. But then again he wanted to leave immediately. I dunno. I just dont wanna believe shane that dumb i guess

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
2w2q6ht.png

Rafe out here preaching. So shorty better not come back and prove us right.

wait a second tho...homie with the glasses and flatbush hat was with them youngns in the strip club in the actual episode>>???