Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Episode 10 is fire. Everything is tying together nicely. Respect life is good for the fukkery but its not fukking with money and violence. And :mjlol:at whoever mentioned mayhem. I turned that shyt off after the first episode. The acting is terrible especially those two dirty cops.
Scene had me in tears.

The walls of the room they had Shane in for questioning looked like it was covered in black bedsheets. :mjlol:

Great ep.

Great to hear the old saying "God was born in Brooklyn" all ep!! :blessed: :jawalrus:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
2w2q6ht.png

Rafe out here preaching. So shorty better not come back and prove us right.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

Daps
im sorta sick of how they're making NYC seem like a small town. If a niqqa does something, it's easy to get lost in a sea of 8 million people in one city. They make NYC seem like there's only a bar, post office and one bank in the city the way the way niqqas run into each other. :heh:

I do apprexiate the writing more this season. One thing I notice about men and their wants when it comes to flicks, they don't appreciate well put together writing, rathering action in every ep. Rafe has done a great job weaving things togherh. Between next week with Black setting niqqas up using Choppa and Miz waiting in the wings, BR using Rafe AND Miz who was his initial target, the writing created this build up. I appreciate it. That's real life.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
LIT!!! :damn:

Mister tells Barz about how he got shot up and Barz is like "nikka fukk all that sob story shyt" :russ:

"Say no more" and "my guy" used within 10 seconds of each other :troll:

Miz mean mugging and starting fights with everyone :mjlol:

Miz catches bodies like its nothing... Left them boys :dead:

Grimey ass Ray and his homie at Joe's wake... And using it as a pretense to take Joe's girl :dwillhuh: the griminess :scust:

I'm less than halfway thru the episode, already heard like 8 "say no more" phrases :mjlol:

The pigs are back :camby: #FreeMyNikkaShane :mjcry:

Bum ass dude with Cindy talking about she's a great person :mjlol: She's a gold-digging POS

Loose lips cost lives, Miz and Rafe bout to carve this lil nikka up

This drug deal about to be a bloodbath next episode :dead:

The scene with Miz and Rafe getting the bread back is one of the best scenes in the series... except for that iffy audio in some parts :patrice:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Nah, this show isn't touching SOA levels of fukkery...

Maybe when Miz & Rafe beef with every hood gang in BK, the Mob/Mafia white dudes in Bensonhurst, Russians & Chinese and still somehow hold there own despite being horribly outnumbered, then maybe you can compare this to SOA :pachaha:

M & V is closer to The Wire than SoA.... No way any of the goons on M&V would murder someone like Clay Davis where's on SoA Jax could kill somebody like Clay Davis and easily get away with it :heh:

Disagree it's not close to the wire at all, if it was where is the cops? There should be a squad of Jimmy MCNutty and Lester Freeman's on their trail by now . It much closer to SOA, Miz and Kane both had bang outs in broad daylight . Black was stupid enough to put them onto a jewelry store where there was no chance they could pull it off. Them considering it was insane.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
im sorta sick of how they're making NYC seem like a small town. If a niqqa does something, it's easy to get lost in a sea of 8 million people in one city. They make NYC seem like there's only a bar, post office and one bank in the city the way the way niqqas run into each other. :heh:

I do apprexiate the writing more this season. One thing I notice about men and their wants when it comes to flicks, they don't appreciate well put together writing, rathering action in every ep. Rafe has done a great job weaving things togherh. Between next week with Black setting niqqas up using Choppa and Miz waiting in the wings, BR using Rafe AND Miz who was his initial target, the writing created this build up. I appreciate it. That's real life.

That's far from real life but it's a good show. Ray is real life , Leon is reality based but the rest hell no. If someone shot 2 guys and no investigation or since they left one guy alive he not with a crew plotting to get at them is stupid.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Actually NYC is pretty small
I grew up in Queens....whenever I'm in Jamaica Ave (at a normal time) there's a 99.9% chance I'll see someone I know

NYC Rebel

Daps
That's far from real life but it's a good show. Ray is real life , Leon is reality based but the rest hell no. If someone shot 2 guys and no investigation or since they left one guy alive he not with a crew plotting to get at them is stupid.
Real life I was referring to was the pace niqqas are complaining about. Real life is drawn out. Niqqas are looking for the OK coral 24/7

NYC Rebel

Daps
Actually NYC is pretty small
I grew up in Queens....whenever I'm in Jamaica Ave (at a normal time) there's a 99.9% chance I'll see someone I know
In Jamaica. But this dude leaving Flatbush and running into East New York niqqas at the same club....Miz girl works sometimes....in the Bronx. :childplease:

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
2w2q6ht.png

Rafe out here preaching. So shorty better not come back and prove us right.

maybe i wasn't paying attention but it didn't register to me that those dudes who took Miz' shyt were supposed to be minors. they could easily pass for Shane/Ty/Kane's age range to me. when Rafe was like "he's a kid" i was like :patrice:"he is?".

they could've made it more obvious. but again, maybe i wasn't paying attention to a piece of dialogue or something.

regardless though your show is about grimy ass people making their way by any means. it's called money&violence. why be surprised that fans expect violence over money

anyways, i feel like Rafe may have had the 3-4 previous episodes written at once, cause they were below average for the same reasons but then all of a sudden this one had all the criticisms in mind. the scenes moved fast. the dialogue wasn't OD. there was action. like night and day. hopefully he keeps this formula in mind the rest of the series.