Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

:snoop:
this is why i'm taking a creative writing course

this drug theme is just too much :scust:

Agreed but I ain't gon lie that Opening song got me :stylin:is that show any good? that op got it looking legitt
Benzino behind that show?

Edit: just saw him in that strip club scene

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man ..

I think respect Life got these nikkaz.

The acting is just too bad man.

When i watch respect life i just feel like im watching a normal day in Brooklyn.

from the 3 episodes of RL i watched the acting is way better than MV. the only thing is that there are too many characters and everything is around drug deals. if only MV had the same acting.

Last edited:

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Nh6UjPT.jpg

26:22 Did this Dumb ass dude mista leave a fukking bag of money on the ground bruh...
:ohhh: :snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: dre

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
from the 3 episodes of RL i watched the acting is way better than MV. the only thing is that there are too many characters and everything is around drug deals. if only MV had the same acting.
I don't know how u can say that after the first 3 episodes on respect life. Respect life didn't even start getting good until towards the middle of the first season. The first episodes were not good.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Possessions laws more than likely is the reason.
Naw plugs be spoonfeeding nikkas with dumb shyt like weed because they don't want you to jump up.
Plus reup money is limited in lil nikka world and they always get dub ups anyway.
2 for the price of 1 and return the money of "price of 1" keep tiny profit from inflating small units...return "price of 1" for 2 more, repeat. YOU WILL GO NOWHERE. I know dudes who have been on the QP wave for a decade.
Or the "8 ball of hard"...maximum quarter ounce. Of trash.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Naw plugs be spoonfeeding nikkas with dumb shyt like weed because they don't want you to jump up.
Plus reup money is limited in lil nikka world and they always get dub ups anyway.
2 for the price of 1 and return the money of "price of 1" keep tiny profit from inflating small units...return "price of 1" for 2 more, repeat. YOU WILL GO NOWHERE. I know dudes who have been on the QP wave for a decade.
Or the "8 ball of hard"...maximum quarter ounce. Of trash.
Being "stuck" on a qp doesn't mean one is broke or actually stuck. If I'm getting a qp for $700 and making 12-1400 off it and doing that twice a week that isn't broke. It all depends on if the person is blowing his money.

Why wouldn't ya plug want you to jump up. The more you can move the more money he makes. If he can take you from weed to something more expensive it'll make him more money.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lanes is easily the best written and best produced web series in this genre. Easily my favorite. Not even close from a writing standpoint imo.

I only saw the first 5 episodes...but you buggin'..the acting is horrible...it doesn't seem authentic (the beard dude and the little nikka who stole the car don't look or act the part)
I lost at at the ending of episode 5 when the old dude at the hardware store was trying to sound like Rafe smh

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Being "stuck" on a qp doesn't mean one is broke or actually stuck. If I'm getting a qp for $700 and making 12-1400 off it and doing that twice a week that isn't broke. It all depends on if the person is blowing his money.

Why wouldn't ya plug want you to jump up. The more you can move the more money he makes. If he can take you from weed to something more expensive it'll make him more money.
You smart, a lot of folks I know are not.