Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
I don't think Cain's BM is getting hype off his new persona. She was with him when he was a square so I don't think she's the type to be around a man in the streets. I do see the simp trying to check Cain for being a deadbeat and there being a confrontation.

Rafe was right. They couldn't murder a family in their apartment without risking trouble. They're already hot for the robberies. They had to get in the crib to get the money so unless they kidnapped him and killed him elsewhere they had to let him live. They still gotta go see the other kid who stole the stash.

Miz gotta get his girl out of that building.

When will these random tough guys learn not to test Miz? He let them slide the first time:russ:

Ray gotta go this season. Rafe and Miz are ready to avenge Joe:blessed:

Shane is always checking his man for mean mugging:mjlol:

Bars has no respect for anyone. Him and Mista deserve each other. Can't believe they're snaking each other on their first heist:facepalm:
Black and Choppa:rip:.

TI coming to NY for nothing.
I don't see anyone noticing this but did you see Ray's man face when he brought up Joe having bread...dude is acting hard but I gotta feeling he about to start asking real questions

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Capone: What brings you hear at this time?
Victor: I see you have questions. Slow down my friend. As they say a man who is thirsty will drink too fast not allowing himself the time to savor the wine.
Capone: Right but regardless if a man sips or gulps eventually his cup will empty returning him to that same state...of thirst he began with, ese.
Victor: Yes, but true kings will have foreseen the drought and prepared for it's inevitability.
Capone: A king's worth...is only established by the loyalty of his subjects. If they should choose to dissolve their allegiance then that man is a king no more.
Victor: You forget that a banished king still retains his life and with life...there remains a chance that he can become king...once again.
Capone: But ese...
Me:
denzel-face-palm_o_GIFSoupcom.gif
I'm a week behind, but this is spot on :laff: Is rafe still writing all of this series? Cause he probably think he's Killin it, but the combo of bad acting with the writing is just laughable

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I live in Brooklyn and shoot outs in broad day happen all the time, I can think of two in Flatbush off the top of my head.

^^^^ That happened like 4PM in the afternoon, mind you that happened in the Junction which is really busy during that time of the day.

There was another shooting that happened across the Street from that chicken Spot on Flatbush & Foster but I can't find anything about it online, I remember cause it went to the Chicken Spot shortly after it happened, just missed it :whew:

It happens in other hoods in BK as well.

So Miz getting away with shooting people on quiet side blocks and in the lobby of tenement buildings isn't far fetched :yeshrug:

As for your point about the cops, M & V doesn't have copy the The Wire to a tee to be similar, cops probably don't have a major role in M&V cause of budget restraints. The Wire and M&V seem to aim for realism, with minor tweaks for entertainment purposes, SoA is just GTA in TV form :pachaha:

I lived in Brooklyn for 6 years. Only time I seen several craziest shyt in broad daylight was fukking Flatbush.

With zero fukks given:wow:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
These are 2 different shows, Respect Life is your standard crime drama. Dudes selling drugs, beefing, and crew'd up. Plus Respect Life focuses on older dudes, and all of them are like 10 - 20 years in the game.

In M&V you dealing with mostly young brehs, most of the folks in Mizz/Rafe circle are young cats.

Respect Life is cool, but M&V is coming from a different angle. Rocboy Empire and Terms does the "old heads" storyline better than Respect Life.

And M&V is doing the young brehs storyline like City of God, so its pretty good.
You might have that backwards. Way more young characters involved in Respect life.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
You have to consider the area these shows are shot in. Respect Life is in a more grimey place than m&v. Respect life represents that east new york project shyt. Just real grimey and hopeless. I mean think about it. These nikkas re-up off 28 grams :mjlol: It just shows you how much these cats are wasting their time and playing themselves trying to sell fukking kush :dead:
LMFAOOOOOOOO nikka!!! :laff:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
"Security" at that gambling spot was also an unrealistic joke. I've been to several dens in BK. Niqqas patting you down AND got some beefy niqqa watching shyt inside.

Curious you been to the Albanian spot or the "Family" spot in BK . The one in Bay Ridge is off the chain and I never went back, place was dope I couldn't believe they were getting away with it like that.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Curious you been to the Albanian spot or the "Family" spot in BK . The one in Bay Ridge is off the chain and I never went back, place was dope I couldn't believe they were getting away with it like that.
I've only been to spots in Crown Heights and the Stuy.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Victor: I see you have questions. Slow down my friend. As they say a man who is thirsty will drink too fast not allowing himself the time to savor the wine.
Capone: Right but regardless if a man sips or gulps eventually his cup will empty returning him to that same state...of thirst he began with, ese.
Victor: Yes, but true kings will have foreseen the drought and prepared for it's inevitability.
Capone: A king's worth...is only established by the loyalty of his subjects. If they should choose to dissolve their allegiance then that man is a king no more.
Victor: You forget that a banished king still retains his life and with life...there remains a chance that he can become king...once again.
Me:
Yo I'm in fukking tears over here :laff::laff::laff:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:russ:I finished Respect Life. The title does not fit, all the bodies dropped :wow:
Respect life and M&V r the only series I follow on this drug theme web series

Imo

I think Life has better story than M&V

But M&V has better character interaction among its cast which I think is this series strong suit(tho interaction can seem forced and predictable)

Might check out this show Lanes

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Me:
Struggle dialogue at its prime

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
I don't see anyone noticing this but did you see Ray's man face when he brought up Joe having bread...dude is acting hard but I gotta feeling he about to start asking real questions
I peeped that too. I think he the one that's going to end up clapping Ray hopefully. He dropped two bodies for Ray and that snake nikka still held out on that bread he found smh.